Ends everywhere!

Ok so I was about to order some products online. But right before I did, I took a shower and got extremely desperate for some conditioner( that wasn't Carol's daughter lol) and used my roommates triple oil fructis conditioner. My hair felt amazing afterwards and I had fewer breaks. The conditioner had a lot of slip and really hydrated my crispy hair. Do you ladies think this product would be effective (longterm) for 3c hair?

If it works for you, use it. All of us can offer opinions based on what works for us...but in the end, if it works for you, don't hesitate to use it.

For example, I personally can't use Garnier Frutis at all. It never works for me regardless of how attractive the price points are.

Ok so I was about to order some products online. But right before I did, I took a shower and got extremely desperate for some conditioner( that wasn't Carol's daughter lol) and used my roommates triple oil fructis conditioner. My hair felt amazing afterwards and I had fewer breaks. The conditioner had a lot of slip and really hydrated my crispy hair. Do you ladies think this product would be effective (longterm) for 3c hair?

Yay! You found something that worked! :grin:

If it made your hair feel good, keep using it! (and throw away the CD :lol: )

Last month I purchase Monoi, a Carol's daughter product. Everyone has been raving about how this product has helped salvage their ends. However, my ends are still breaking off and my hair is try.

I deep condition with Dr. Miracle's protein/ deep conditioner mix. Also, I use the Monoi mask and cantu Shea butter.. Any suggestions... I would hate for all my growth to be a waste!

This happened to me when I first started off. I had over proteined my hair. The ends felt like Brillo pads.
What helped me was DCing with moisturizing conditioners. Lay off anything that has protein in it. Try Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner, Hair One, WEN Fig, Garnier Fructis Creamy Conditioner or Pantene Relaxed and Naturals conditioner. Mix in a little olive oil and leave it on for a few hours or even over night. That should help. HTH

Last edited:

Definitely! Before this thread I was in love with Carol's daughters and was looking for more products to treat my dry, crispy hair. Now I'm tossing it! And never recommending her products again

This happened to me when I first started off. I had over proteined my hair. The ends felt like Brillo pads.
What helped me was DCing with moisturizing conditioners. Lay off anything that has protein in it. Try Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner, Hair One, WEN Fig, Garnier Fructis Creamy Conditioner or Pantene Relaxed and Naturals conditioner. Mix in a little olive oil and leave it on for a few hours or even over night. That should help. HTH

Thanks, garnier fructis works wonders!

:rofl: :rofl: or sell it to someone.

Definitely! Before this thread I was in love with Carol's daughters and was looking for more products to treat my dry, crispy hair. Now I'm tossing it! And never recommending her products again

Soquin tiffers

Or sell it to someone who loves to use it CD. :look: :rofl:

Back