EMERGENCY: Elucence Acidifying Shampoo

Aidenberry03

Has anyone used this to neutralize their relaxer. I used it last nite and noticed "no" color change. It says that it will turn pink if the chemical is still in the hair. I have washed about 5 times and still dont feel right. Can someone help me please. BTW I used the Silk Elements Relaxer in Mild

Hey Girl! I have never used this before...but try using a regular neutro poo. This will ensure you got all the relaxer out. You just couldn't stay away from the creamy crack could ya :spank:

Has anyone used this to neutralize their relaxer. I used it last nite and noticed "no" color change. It says that it will turn pink if the chemical is still in the hair. I have washed about 5 times and still dont feel right. Can someone help me please. BTW I used the Silk Elements Relaxer in Mild

I've used this before. I don't remember it turning pink either. Most neutralizing shampoos that I've used that are supposed to have color signals, don't actually change colors. I just make sure that I let the shampoo sit for 5 minutes each time I shampoo. Then on the first wash after a touch-up, I neutralize again.

AB, Did you reshampoo last night? Does your hair feel any better? Did you rollerset? Sorry for all the ????'s :look:

Back