Elucence MB

princessdi

I’ve heard all of the positive reviews about this conditioner, especially when the product is used as a leave-in. For those who use it as a leave-in, or have used it in the past, does your hair feel nice and moisturized (soft) even after your hair dries? I am currently looking for a really good moisturizing leave-in that feels good on both wet and dry hair. All of the products I have previously used (i.e., Stay-so-fro, African Royal Braid Spray, Aussie Moist, Giovanni Direct, the list goes on and on), all feel great; however, once the hair is dry, my hair doesn’t feel moisturized it feels dry. Not super dry, but dry, not soft to the touch. I know when my hair is super moisturized just from the feel, and I’m having a really hard time finding a product that makes my hair feel soft after it’s dry, especially when I get past the 10th week post relaxer. I’m currently 18 weeks and am struggling to find a good moisturizing leave-in that leaves my hair soft.

Any suggestions?

ive been having the same problem
the only thing that has worked for me is conditioner as a leave in (in my case nexus humectress) and coconut oil...:/

I’ve heard all of the positive reviews about this conditioner, especially when the product is used as a leave-in. For those who use it as a leave-in, or have used it in the past, does your hair feel nice and moisturized (soft) even after your hair dries? I am currently looking for a really good moisturizing leave-in that feels good on both wet and dry hair. All of the products I have previously used (i.e., Stay-so-fro, African Royal Braid Spray, Aussie Moist, Giovanni Direct, the list goes on and on), all feel great; however, once the hair is dry, my hair doesn’t feel moisturized it feels dry. Not super dry, but dry, not soft to the touch. I know when my hair is super moisturized just from the feel, and I’m having a really hard time finding a product that makes my hair feel soft after it’s dry, especially when I get past the 10th week post relaxer. I’m currently 18 weeks and am struggling to find a good moisturizing leave-in that leaves my hair soft.

Any suggestions?
Are you relying on leave-ins for all of your hair's moisture?

I like elucence on my hair as a leave in for wash and gos and for buns. I seal with castor oil and my hair stays very moisturized. I used it for a roller set and it was too heavy but my hair is pretty fine so I have discovered that I cannot leave ANY kind of conditioner in for roller sets.

I love Elucence MB for cowashing, but it does not work too well for me as a leave-in (surprisingly). I like to use L'Oreal Vive or Pantene Pro-V Curls as a leave-in. A little bit goes a long way.

I don't use it as a leave-in but used it today to deep condition after a protein treatment. I DC'd under dryer for 15 minutes and left it on for a total of 1hr w/ plastic cap. My hair is thick and it felt so good when I rinsed it out. My hair was still soft after it air dried a little and then I put it in a ponytail for a phony pony. I've gotten results with ShescentIt that I've gotten with no other conditioners.

I really like Elucence MB as a leave in, It has rapidly become my favorite!! BTW I'm 17 months post. I use it on damp hair and then bun..in the morning really soft hair HTH

Back