Electric Hair Rake treatments needed ASAP

rjedvdv

I know there is some doubt about the electric hair rake. However, I had a male friend who started going bald. He had a spot about the size of the bottom of a baseball on top of his head. He lived in the Virgin Islands where he had about 6 months of electric rake treatments and his hair actually grew back. Ironically, although I am not bald yet, I am getting a very thin spot. I want to work on this with the rake ASAP. We have tried lots of things over a year and nothing has helped. I know what the rake can do. I just can't find where to buy a new one. I would be afraid to get a used one from EBAY.

His experience was in the late 80's and I am no longer in contact with him. I do know this was before the lazer age and it was just a plain old fashioned electric rake.

If anyone knows where I can get an electric rake online, or from a beauty supply store anywhere, please let me know. Also, if you know of any beauty shop that gives the treatments please provide the name and if possible, the telephone number for it. I may be able to make some type of arrangement or buy products from them. Finally, if you know of any internet links that may be helpful, I would very appreciative. My own research revealed that Fromm electronics that once made the electric rake does not make it any more, is what I was told by several beauty suppliers. Still I feel there is much info out there that I have not found.

Thanks,
Info Seeker

Last edited:
Back