electric/battery hair massager

deborah11

I would like to do daily hair massages but my hands tire very quickly. Can someone recommend an electric or battery operated massager for my daily hair massages? If so where can I buy it and a pciture/link of same would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

I have a little hand massager that I bought at Walgreens for under 5 bucks. Only thing is when I use it I have to make sure my hair is covered so it won't snag my precious strands. I don't have a pic though.

deborah11 said:
I would like to do daily hair massages but my hands tire very quickly. Can someone recommend an electric or battery operated massager for my daily hair massages? If so where can I buy it and a pciture/link of same would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

It's funny you would post this. I was in Wal Mart during lunch and they have an electric scalp massager for $7.95. They must have just put them on the floor because when I tried to purchase it, the register kept beeping, preventing the cashier from putting it through so I said forget about it. It's purple and I found it in the hair and beauty section.

I have an electric scalp massager and I also got mine from eBay, but it was only $5.00. I have seen them also sold in booths throughout the mall here in MD. I have a picture of it in my album. The link is in my signature.

oh my lawd, this thing looks scary. has anyone tried it?how does it feel on the scalp/ looks like it might snatch your hair right off your head!

missbobbie said:
I have an electric scalp massager and I also got mine from eBay, but it was only $5.00. I have seen them also sold in booths throughout the mall here in MD. I have a picture of it in my album. The link is in my signature.

thanks missbobbie! do you like it? has it helped your hair?

dstdiva said:
thanks missbobbie! do you like it? has it helped your hair?

I haven't done it in a while but when I did I liked it a lot. Along with helping circulation it was very relaxing. I'm not too sure that it made a sufficent difference but when I was using it and taking vitamins I surely noticed some growth.

deborah11 said:
oh my lawd, this thing looks scary. has anyone tried it?how does it feel on the scalp/ looks like it might snatch your hair right off your head!

It's actually pretty comfortable it has smooth round balls on the ends so it doesn't snag our hair.

Back