Elasta QP Recovery - pleasant surprise!

ChildlikeEmpress

Hi! I haven't been here in awhile, so I know no one remembers me (maybe I'll do a re-intro later), but I had to share something neat that I just found out.

Yesterday, I bought some Elasta QP Recovery lotion, remembering how much a lot of people here seem to like their products. I couldn't wait to try it out, so I put it in my hair last night (I always put something in it the night before I shampoo) just to see what it felt like. It made my hair feel nice and soft, which I liked. But that's not the awesome part.

My hair is 3c/4a natural. Stretched out, it comes to my collarbone. It's very thick, fairly coarse and very, VERY prone to drying out, not to mention the tangles, so I've gotten used to losing a fistful of it whenever I do a thorough detangling. But when I washed/detangled my hair this morning, less than half the usual amount broke off. I wasn't looking for that to happen, so I was very pleasantly shocked! :eek:

It might've been a fluke, but it was a pretty amazing one. Just thought I'd pass it along, especially for my fellow naturals. :)

~R.

Glad that you like this product. It remains one of my staples too, it's really great. I also like the mango butter it smells great and it really gets the frizzies down and adds great shine.

Back