Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer!!!!

BrwnSugaBabee said:
i have been wrapping my hair at night with this stuff and in the morning my hair still is bouncy too, and feels really silky afterwards! LOVE this stuff! :grin:

It's nice not to be alone in my adoration. ;)
I'm still wondering about using it as a leav-in. Hmm.

It is officially a new staple for MonaLisa.

This is some good stuff.

I swear after the mango butter, the breakage control serum and now this...I wonder if I slept on the relaxer...but I'm in love with another brand...so I'll leave be...but I want to definitely try out more things in this line as it seems to agree with my hair.

locabouthair said:
do any naturals use this product? how does it work for you?

WOW this thread has really taken off, glad everyone feels the same way i do about this stuff! I am all natural and I use it mostly on wet hair, seems to stay even softer that way, but on dry hair it works great too!

locabouthair said:
do any naturals use this product? how does it work for you?
Ive used it and it was a great product, especially for the price. I liked the fact that it didnt make my hair super oily when I got heavy handed with it one time. I mainly used it at night after I applied my leave in.

MonaLisa said:
It is officially a new staple for MonaLisa.

This is some good stuff.

I swear after the mango butter, the breakage control serum and now this...I wonder if I slept on the relaxer...but I'm in love with another brand...so I'll leave be...but I want to definitely try out more things in this line as it seems to agree with my hair.

You did NOT, I repeat, NOT sleep on the relaxer... I love every last one of their products except their relaxers. Same with Motions... Well, I can't speak for everybody but it did nothing for my hair.

Recovery, though, is HEAVEN.

baglady215 said:
You did NOT, I repeat, NOT sleep on the relaxer... I love every last one of their products except their relaxers. Same with Motions... Well, I can't speak for everybody but it did nothing for my hair.

Recovery, though, is HEAVEN.

LOL....I peeped that their relaxers seem to be lye...so I would've taken a pass.
I'm in love with Phyto...I'm not trying to break up my happy hair home...;)

BagLady215 put me on to Recovery. I got it this past weekend for $2.99 and I love it. :yep: So far so good...

Back