ELASTA QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer

leona2025

Has anyone tried this product? I love the mango butter. I was looking for a new creamy moisturizer.

Girl, the first time I tried this, I fell in love. I liked it so much, I went back and bought 3 more bottles. It's super cheap, really effective (for me anyways), and it smells good. I love, love, love it. It's a staple of mine now:yep:

I just love your hair and that color you have in it. What color is it? I would love to do some highlights in that color, but I would probably need a darker base than what my natural color is. I will be going to get this product as soon as my ORS oil moisturizer runs out. This is my 2 bottle I like, but I want to try something else.

I love E QP Recovery it is my staple moisturizer, to the point that I would rather use my cetaphil lotion on my hair than buy another kind. :look:

I have used it for about 4 years.

I use it too and I like it alot. But since summer started I've been using my NTM Silk Touch more because it's lighter. When it gets cold again I'll probably go back to the EQP Recovery.

I just love your hair and that color you have in it. What color is it? I would love to do some highlights in that color, but I would probably need a darker base than what my natural color is. I will be going to get this product as soon as my ORS oil moisturizer runs out. This is my 2 bottle I like, but I want to try something else.
Awww.......thanks!! Actually, I couldn't tell you the name of the color. I got it from Sallys about 3 years ago (I do know that it was bleach/permanent color). I used this and all other kinds of dyes before I found the hair forums and learned how to start taking care of my hair before. I haven't used a bleach or dye since then. And sadly enough, the color has faded out and I'm really starting to miss it. I really liked that color:yep:

I absolutely love EQP's Recovery oil moisturizer. I've been using it for years and years. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells soooo good:yep::yep::yep: Best moisturizer ever. :grin:

Awww.......thanks!! Actually, I couldn't tell you the name of the color. I got it from Sallys about 3 years ago (I do know that it was bleach/permanent color). I used this and all other kinds of dyes before I found the hair forums and learned how to start taking care of my hair before. I haven't used a bleach or dye since then. And sadly enough, the color has faded out and I'm really starting to miss it. I really liked that color:yep:
Girl I can't be messing with bleach and stuff. I was thinking of going in and having some nice little highlights done at the salon. That color is so cute. I went to have highlights once and my whole head was dyed ronald mcdonald red. Dude come on. Who actually WANTS that color?

I have this product in my (active) hair care product stash. It's been doing well on my hair. I decided to try it out again after I decided to transition. I love the way it makes my new growth look and feel.

This is my staple moisturizer that I use on the length of my hair for any airdried style. I used to also use a tad bit of it on straight styles but I have since switched to Silken Seal since it is lighter.

I really love how creamy it is and the ingredient list is yummy. I do not like to use water based moisturizers on the length of my hair (I just use it on my roots) because my hair gets too mushy. And I found that other oil moisturizers by Optimum and Motions just left my hair feeling too greasy. Elasta Recovery leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized and has been a must for me since about a year and a half ago.

i used this product back when i was getting my hair done at the dominicans every week. it didnt do anything for my hair. but it didnt do anything bad either.

I just started mixing this stuff with my cheapie conditioner (suave humectant) for co-washes and WOW!! I almost gave up on co-washing but EQP made me come crawling back. lol

I have this simply because I love Elasta's products, but I don't know if it's actually doing anything

I love this stuff. It's so cheap. I have about 4 bottles.
The smell always makes me feel better too!

It feels just like NTM Silk Touch, which is a good thing, since NTM Silk Touch was my fav leave-in

What are the ingredients?

The ingredients are: Chammomile Recuita (Matricaria) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint), Leaf oil Tussilago Fafars (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Euisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Rosmarinus, Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract in Purified Water/Aqua, Mineral oil, Cetrimonium Chloride Hexadecanol, Cetereth-20, Dimethicone, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides (Conconut Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-10, Guar Hydroxypropyttrimonium Chloride, Methyl-Paraben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

I've been using this product for awhile now and I love it. It keeps my hair moist. I use it with the Elasta QP H2.

I've been using this product for awhile now and I love it. It keeps my hair moist. I use it with the Elasta QP H2.

I use it that way too. In the summer I switched to NTM Silk Touch but it's getting colder now so I'll go back to EQP because its thicker.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone still use this? I bought it yesterday because it smelled good lol. I hadn't read anything about it yet. TIA!

Do you use it on dry or wet hair? Do you have to seal afterwards? I've always been confused as to how you use Oil Moisturisers.

I use it on both wet and dry hair. When I use it on wet hair I seal. On dry hair I put just a little on the ends and length so it won't be dry when I wrap or put rollers in.

Back