Elasta QP Recovery Moisturizing Crème Hairdress

Babygurl

Has anyone used this product if so what were your results? Also if anyone had the ingredients could you please list them for me. Im looking for something to supplement my QP mango butter. It doesnt last long enough!

I don't like hairdressings but out of all of the ones I have tried I like this one the best or rather dislike this one the least. It is extremely cheap and actually pretty light for a hairdressing. I use it occasionally when I have slacked up and my hair has gotten too dry.

Does it control frizz? I was thinking about adding a hairdress to my hair before I let it air dry to prevent the frizzies that sometimes want to pop up even when it's in a ponytail.

this product was my favorite find of 2003! i really love it as a leave-in. babygurl, i only use it on my wet hair. it's pretty light, but i'm not sure how it would do as a daily moisturizer on a down style...

I absolutely love this product. It was introduced to me by adrienne and i thank her so much for it. It leaves your hair feeling soft and it smells really good as well. you wont be disappointed and it only cost like 3 dollars or something.

Adrienne always gives the best advice. She's quickly becoming my go-to person!
smile.gif

Being the developing PJ that I am, I just went out to buy this product. I put it on dry hair just to see how it felt and it feels like silk. My hair has responded already and I LOVE this stuff. Hopefully Ill feel the same way in a couple of days. Thanks everyone for your tips! This product should supplement my mango butter nicely.

LOL @ you going out and getting some TODAY!! i'm glad you like it, and it's good to know that it will work on dry hair.
smile.gif

Notice I said I am a DEVELOPING PJ lol....I had to have, im starting to love Elasta products. All I needed was one good reliable recommendation, and you gave me what I needed. So I got in the car and sped all the way to the BSS
grin.gif

Is this any thing like the Mizani H2O hairdress? I love Mizani's Rose H2O but it's expensive for a girl on a budget. I'm trying to find something similar to Mizani's Rose H2O but less expensive.

I have used this product in the past. Why did I stop? No reason whatsoever. It seems I have been realizing that a lot of the last couple of days. I enjoy many of the Elasta QP products and may have to pick this one back up soon. It did make my hair feel very silky and soft, if I recall correctly. Is the cream white?

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
this product was my favorite find of 2003! i really love it as a leave-in. babygurl, i only use it on my wet hair. it's pretty light, but i'm not sure how it would do as a daily moisturizer on a down style...

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it too! I use it on damp hair and my ends love it. My new growth doesn't seem to like it as much though.

I don't care for it much on m dry hair but I just found out today that this is fubulous for my wet and wavy braids. It reduces frizz and adds shine.

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Can anyone list the ingredients?

Thx in advance
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The ingredients are:

Chamomile Recuita (Matricaria) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint), Leaf Oil,
Tussilago Farfars (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Euisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosmary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract in Purified Water/Aqua, Mineral Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexadecanol, Cetereth-20, Dimethicone, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Glyceryl Stereate, PEG 100 Stereate, Steareth-10, Guar Hydropropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

is it just me or do all elasta qp moisturizing products have the same ingredients? I have the oil moisturizer-- which I LOVE but i swear it has the exact same ingredients-- well i'm not complaining because its very moisturizing, just observing!

[ QUOTE ]
luvhair said:
is it just me or do all elasta qp moisturizing products have the same ingredients? I have the oil moisturizer-- which I LOVE but i swear it has the exact same ingredients-- well i'm not complaining because its very moisturizing, just observing!

[/ QUOTE ]

luvhair-

This is the same product. On the bottle it says oil moisturizer, on Sally's website they call it a Moisturizing Creme Hairdress, it's the same bottle though.
smile.gif

I was thinking the same thing when I first read this and then I checked it out.

Back