EGG &MAYO CONDITIONER... I NEED HELP

LadyZ

I want to try this tonight... So do I mix it with a moisturizing conditioner or just by its self... I did a search but, could not find the right answer...
I plan on following up with a deep moisturizing conditioning treatment...

TIA

I want to try this tonight... So do I mix it with a moisturizing conditioner or just by its self... I did a search but, could not find the right answer...

TIA

If you want/need a deep protein, use it by itself. You can mix it with a moisturizing conditioner too if you want additional moisturizing Listen to your hair, do what it needs. HTH. I am sure the other ladies will chime in soon. HHG.

If you want/need a deep protein, use it by itself. You can mix it with a moisturizing conditioner too if you want additional moisturizing Listen to your hair, do what it needs. HTH. I am sure the other ladies will chime in soon. HHG.
===========

Thanks for responding January...

I am seeing a few broken hairs, so I think I need some protein... Is this heavy protein if I just use egg, mayo and a little EVOO in it?... How long do I leave it on for? And should I do it before or after I shampoo? Sorry for all the questions, but this will be a newbie for me to try and I want to make sure I do it right....

Thank again...

TIA

I do these weekly. My hair is overprocessed and I had A LOT of breakage. After about a month and a half, there's barely any broken hairs in my comb after combing. I started off using an egg with the treatment. I'd cover my hair with a shower cap, wrap a towel around my hair, and let it sit for anywhere from 1-2 hours. After the first month or so, I stopped using eggs. Please follow up with a nourishing MOISTURIZING conditioner. My hair wasn't balanced using all of that protein and no moisturizing conditioner.

I just use MAYO by itself, it already has eggs in it.
I part my hair in four sections and apply like
you'd apply a relaxer and sit under the dryer
for 35-45 minutes with a steam towel...
you can read my blog for more specific instructions...
I'm lazy don't feel like doing the copy & paste.

I do these weekly. My hair is overprocessed and I had A LOT of breakage. After about a month and a half, there's barely any broken hairs in my comb after combing. I started off using an egg with the treatment. I'd cover my hair with a shower cap, wrap a towel around my hair, and let it sit for anywhere from 1-2 hours. After the first month or so, I stopped using eggs. Please follow up with a nourishing MOISTURIZING conditioner. My hair wasn't balanced using all of that protein and no moisturizing conditioner.
======

Thank you,

I think I will use the egg/mayo, and let it sit for an hour... Then I will shampoo with a moisturizing shampoo... Then I will use my moisturizing conditioner, and let it sit over night... My hair loves an over night treatment and I will heat it up before I condition over night...

Thanks again

I just use MAYO by itself, it already has eggs in it.
I part my hair in four sections and apply like
you'd apply a relaxer and sit under the dryer
for 35-45 minutes with a steam towel...
you can read my blog for more specific instructions...
I'm lazy don't feel like doing the copy & paste.
===============

I just checked out your blog... I loved it... Your hair is beautiful... I will just try the Mayo this week... and the egg in one of my conditioner's next week... You have some pretty hair... your blog is awsome... Thanks for the good info... I am going to try your pin curls and saran wrap... It looks great.. so healthy and shiny...

Thanks for the info...

TIA

I really WOULDN'T sit under the dryer. I did that twice and the egg fried in my hair. It works for some people, but it doesn't work for me. I just keep my on my hair all night. I do it every week, but when I blowdried it, it broke off my hair and soo many tangles. It was ridiculous. :sad: That was my ultimate hair story. I rinse with cold water now and do it all night, and it's worked wonderfully. That's just my word of warning.

Back