Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel

Thanks for posting this! I haven't tried it yet but I'm all on the Argan oil bandwagon, so I'm sure I'll be picking some up on my next trip to the BSS. :yep:

I haven't, but I can't wait! African export posted a video about it and she likes it.

I'm wearing a PS right now so I"ll have to try it on my daughter's hair.

Has anyone tried this yet?

I purchased this on Saturday and immediately used it to make a few twist in my hair. I tell you its GREAT!!!!!! It has a nice soft hold once the hair dried, and the next day my hair was still very soft. Like I said I only used it to "test out" a few two strand twist. It was not sticky at all to me and I easily applied it to dry hair. HTHs

AWWW damn-it man! How about I'm fumbling for my sally's card..telling the hubby I will be running late..and planning to hail major fanny to sally's just bc I'm scared it will be sold out tomorrow. I got it bad for eco-styler..it's my crack rock

AWWW damn-it man! How about I'm fumbling for my sally's card..telling the hubby I will be running late..and planning to hail major fanny to sally's just bc I'm scared it will be sold out tomorrow. I got it bad for eco-styler..it's my crack rock

You're not the only one. I love me some Ecostyler gel and I am mad OP that you posted this because now I. MUST. HAVE. IT! :spinning:
Thanks for sharing.

I guess I'll pick some up this weekend. I actually need more gel cause I'm running low on the olive oil.

Even though I'm going to get it. Is it really any different than the olive oil?

I have it and like it just as much as the olive oil version. Ecostyler can do no wrong in my eyes...lol

2.99? i paid $5 on monday!!!!! smh...but i like it! and i havent applied it to freshly washed hair, but i used it to refresh some curls with a little water and mixed silk and to slick my hair up last night, and this morning my hair was still cute! i put a lil more on the edges this morning and i was good to go... i think the hold is softer than the clear, but they say they are both maximum...the smell is good too, and best of all no white flakes yet! im gonna test it throughout the month, and if it continues to perform well, im going to get a couple more jars while they're still on sale b4 the month is over

lastnight:
2d828nq.jpg

6fty4o.jpg

tonight (after sleeping on it and being in the snow and wind all day)
kbc8aw.jpg

I have got to stay outa these hair threads!!

I was persuaded to buy the Tangle Thang

now Eco w/MAO.

LAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!

2.99? i paid $5 on monday!!!!! smh...but i like it! and i havent applied it to freshly washed hair, but i used it to refresh some curls with a little water and mixed silk and to slick my hair up last night, and this morning my hair was still cute! i put a lil more on the edges this morning and i was good to go... i think the hold is softer than the clear, but they say they are both maximum...the smell is good too, and best of all no white flakes yet! im gonna test it throughout the month, and if it continues to perform well, im going to get a couple more jars while they're still on sale b4 the month is over

lastnight:
2d828nq.jpg

6fty4o.jpg

kbc8aw.jpg

Fabulous results...Love it..

Happy Hair Growing!

lastnight:
2d828nq.jpg

6fty4o.jpg

kbc8aw.jpg

Your hair is beautiful!!!! :yep::up:

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

I got the item # from the Sally Beauty website and contacted their customer service line. I gave the rep my zip code and she told me which Sally store in my area carries it and how many they have in stock.

Now I just have to wait a couple of days for this ice/snow to melt so I can leave my house.

Item No:SBS-483317

Sally's Customer Service # 1-866-234-9442

Back