Ear caps????

Coffee

I picked up a package of "plastic ear caps" from Sallys today. Simple but very useful when putting a perm, coloring, or henna on your hair!! They will protect your ears from getting any type of stains on them!!

Are you talking about those little ear thingy's that they use on your ears (the dominicans used them on mine) when flat ironing or hot curling? I thought they were pretty cool when I first saw them!

I have a pair of these also, but only use them under the dryer. I wish they'd make some of silicone so that they'd stay on easier.

These are plastic caps with elastic, so they fit over your ears like the plastic caps fit on your head,

These are plastic caps with elastic, so they fit over your ears like the plastic caps fit on your head,
Hmmm........what's that ya say? Ear caps heh? I might need to check those out. I wonder if they would be good at keeping the ears cool while under the dryer. Or better yet, does anyone know if they make caps to go over the ears while under the dryer?

Hmmm........what's that ya say? Ear caps heh? I might need to check those out. I wonder if they would be good at keeping the ears cool while under the dryer. Or better yet, does anyone know if they make caps to go over the ears while under the dryer?

Hey birthday twin!:wave:

They also make the the plastic ones to help with the dryer heat. I have those, but lately they keep slipping off. So that was my excuse to go and buy these elastic ones today:teehee:

Off topic: I see you flaunting "Mr. Pibbs" in your siggy. I feel that was my best purchase since joining the boards too:up:

Back