Dyed hair Blue black [PICS]

NaturalPath

I used revlon colorsilk #12 (Natural Blue Black), contained color developer, colorant, gloves, and revlon after color conditioner

189391.jpg

My previous hair was previously dyed using henna applications, but I decided to discontinue due to it texturizing effects, and because I never recieved the desired red (tinted only in sunlight).

The first 3 pictures are my hair pre-revlon dyed

DSC02482.JPG

photo333.jpg

photo444.jpg

And now post-revlon

photo111.jpg

photo222.jpg

so far my hair feels like it is in great condition. I will have to start deep conditioning, but I do not think I have anything to worry about since it was ammonia free.

The color deposit does produce a thickening effect and seems to provide me with lots of body which is always an added plus!!

enjoy :)

Gorgeous!!!! My hair is so fragile that I'm always afraid to use dye so I use henna/indigo but it's so much more work. I'm soooo jealous :~P

Your hair looks Great!!Very thick

I used this about this time last year i love the color i still have a box i bought last month and was too afraid to use your making me wanna go run into the bathroom and dye again

I love the dark color but your hair really is beautiful either way.

Your hair looks beautiful, I am thinking of doing henna/indigo for blue/black hair.

I was hennaing for several months and then I used kalpi tone (premixed herbs) and it gave me really dark hair.

It looks AWESOME
and can i just say i love your one lil curlie hanging in the middle of the hair parted picture :)

I love the dark color but your hair really is beautiful either way.

I was hennaing for several months and then I used kalpi tone (premixed herbs) and it gave me really dark hair.

I really wanted to henna/indigo but I hated the way henna would loosen my curl pattern and I wish I knew a store that carried it besides ordering online.
I've heard kalpi tone mentioned several times on this board, what does it do? I need to do a search

It looks AWESOME
and can i just say i love your one lil curlie hanging in the middle of the hair parted picture :)

Haha yeah, when I was doing my pigtails there was a piece of hair I forgot to include and just twirled it around my fingers :)

cool! black hair rocks :) I just did the same thing but with jazzing blue black. I have to try colorsilk since so many have great things to say about it.

it looks great and your hair is pretty!! :grin:
i used that when i wanted to blend colors for a weave-left my hair in decent condition. :yep:

warning: if you change your mind about it or get tired of it, you'll have to use a color remover...black dye grabs on to your strands and hangs on for dear life!!

it looks great and your hair is pretty!! :grin:
i used that when i wanted to blend colors for a weave-left my hair in decent condition. :yep:

warning: if you change your mind about it or get tired of it, you'll have to use a color remover...black dye grabs on to your strands and hangs on for dear life!!
Thank you! I love your hair and it's color! I almost picked up a box in a red color, but I would be scared to wear such a bold color.:spinning:

It looks great. You are making me want to run out and get this brand and color. I have a halo of gray around my edges and it's driving me crazy. I love how shiny and healthy dark hair looks!

Back