Due for my touchup in 2weeks and i'm ......

jainygirl

Due for my touchup in 2weeks and i\'m ......

ANTSY as hell!!!
laugh.gif
For some reason i'm REALLY anxious to see how much length i gained between touchups this time. Anyone else get this way right before touching up???

Re: Due for my touchup in 2weeks and i\'m ......

I am at week 9 this is the longest I have ever gone w/o relaxing, aside from my natural phase, I'm like 3 more weeks! Wah! Everytime I take my hair down...i'm checking out the roots, tugging them, trying to measure, playing with them. That's why I had to get the bun so I won't do this at work. Everyone is white they would be like
huh.gif
WTF is she doing?
nuts.gif

It's so hard!

yeah me too...as a matter of fact I was paranoid my hair was looking shorter so I blew it out after my wash today...*gasp*...thats the first time Ive touched the blow dryer in ages! After seeing all the hair around the sink and in the blow dryer attachment, I know why!

but the good news is its not shorter and even looks a little longer although I can tell I need at least a dusting...for some reason one piece of my hair in the back likes to grow faster than the rest and it sticks out...lol.

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
ANTSY as hell!!!
laugh.gif
For some reason i'm REALLY anxious to see how much length i gained between touchups this time. Anyone else get this way right before touching up???

[/ QUOTE ]

Jainy...girl, you so craazy
laugh.gif

But to answer your question..yeah I get that way. And will have a fit if I don't see progress
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Jainy I thought you were going natural?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tracy
wave.gif
i fell off the wagon in January then rolled down the street before getting a little bruised and finally landing on a tub of Revlon Realistic Lye--- i cant believe you missed it...it was in all the papers
laugh.gif
i brought down about 5 of my transitioning sistren with me
look.gif
wink.gif
-- jainygirl

laugh.gif

I guess I did miss it. Good luck on your touch up. I always get antsy too - but it's mainly because my hair gets WAY tangly and annoying when it's time for a touch up.
ohwell.gif

I'm feeling ya. I am due about that time too, and I want to know if all of my efforts have been for naught. I wish us both good luck.

Ansty isn't even the word!!! I'm @ wk 17 and have many more ahead of me and I'm counting the weeks down like Santa Claus is knocking at the door!!! I hope when I open it he'll have 3-4 inches to introduce to me.
weird.gif

i'm at week 12, and im SO ready to find out how long my hair is.. since it's past shoulder length w/ this newgrowth, i'm praying for 2 inches below AT LEAST when i retouch in 4 weeks.

No, I don't get "antsy". Maybe 12 weeks isn't long enough for me? Should I wait until I start "feigning" for it?
confused.gif

Jainygirl, you're always making me think too much!
laugh.gif

I get like this too around relax time. Time just seems to move so slow the last week or few days before the relaxer. Can't wait to hear about the results of your relaxer!

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Jainy I thought you were going natural?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tracy
wave.gif
i fell off the wagon in January then rolled down the street before getting a little bruised and finally landing on a tub of Revlon Realistic Lye--- i cant believe you missed it...it was in all the papers
laugh.gif
i brought down about 5 of my transitioning sistren with me
look.gif
wink.gif
-- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
Ansty isn't even the word!!! I'm @ wk 17 and have many more ahead of me and I'm counting the weeks down like Santa Claus is knocking at the door!!! I hope when I open it he'll have 3-4 inches to introduce to me.
weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

That is why I now have cornrow extensions so I can leave my hair well alone. I am now @ 15wks and hoping to re-touch at 20wks

[ QUOTE ]
Falon said:
I am at week 9 this is the longest I have ever gone w/o relaxing, aside from my natural phase, I'm like 3 more weeks! Wah! Everytime I take my hair down...i'm checking out the roots, tugging them, trying to measure, playing with them. That's why I had to get the bun so I won't do this at work. Everyone is white they would be like
huh.gif
WTF is she doing?
nuts.gif

It's so hard!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know!!
laugh.gif
i have to leave all my "hair caressing" for the privacy of my own home
smile.gif

Back