Dudley's DRC and steam dryer

Spagirl

Dudley\'s DRC and steam dryer

I went back to Penny's salon yesterday (different stylist) and had 1st Dudley's DRC(sp?) then Dudley's hair rebuilder applied before they put me under the steam dryer for about 10 mins. The stylist said she uses the hair rebuilder along with the DRC to keep it from making the hair too hard. I don't know if that is a good thing or not but to make a short story stay short my hair feels wonderful this morning. Very moisturized, smooth, shiny and full.

The steam dryer wasn't as steamy as I had imagined. The steam didn't go any lower then my forehead and I didn't get overheated at all. I plan to do this again but only with a moisturizing conditioner. If it works out nicely I plan to buy a steamer. I don't like giving Penny's my money. Stylist #2 didn't now how to wrap my hair and blamed it on my need to have relaxer as she broke off my hair at the crown of my head smoothing out my hair after wrapping the rest of my hair 1 st.
mad.gif
She ended up wet setting my hair and charging me extra d/t my hair length (not so with stylist #1)....next time stylist #3. Pray for me y'all. Then I'm be done with Penny's or they will be done with me.
grin.gif

Re: Dudley\'s DRC and steam dryer

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl said:
I went back to Penny's salon yesterday (different stylist) and had 1st Dudley's DRC(sp?) then Dudley's hair rebuilder applied before they put me under the steam dryer for about 10 mins. The stylist said she uses the hair rebuilder along with the DRC to keep it from making the hair too hard. I don't know if that is a good thing or not but to make a short story stay short my hair feels wonderful this morning. Very moisturized, smooth, shiny and full.

This is good. It is the same as applying a protein and following it up with a moist conditioner. I know that hair on the board people see Dudley's hair rebuilder as a mild protein but I see it as a moisturizer. But to me it has more moisturizing capabilities. I would complain to the manager about the wrapping part and see if you can get a discount towards your next service.

Re: Dudley\'s DRC and steam dryer

bump
ps
hey spagirl,if you find any less expensive steamers,give me a pm,k? thanx
eripmaven

Back