DSylla & LynnieB inspired me to thicken my hair ends...Pics!

PinkSkates

In march of this year I began trimming off 1/4 inch per month to achieve thicker ends like I see on D and Lynnie. Now after I blow dry and press, my hair is fuller, has major swing/bounce, and my ends are split-free! I have a new fotki "Hair Chronicles" that will be open for a couple of hours. Ladies thanks for the inspiration!
http://public.fotki.com/PinkSkates

blowcomp-1.jpg

hair blow dried summer 2007 / hair blow dried summer 2008
morephonepics041-1.jpg

My Farrah hair!
morephonepics046-1.jpg

My Aaliyah hair!

Last edited:
In march of this year I began trimming off 1/4 inch per month to achieve thicker ends like I see on D and Lynnie. Now after I blow dry and press, my hair is fuller, has major swing/bounce, and my ends are split-free! I have a new fotki "Hair Chronicles" that will be open for a couple of hours. Ladies thanks for the inspiration!
http://public.fotki.com/PinkSkates

blowcomp-1.jpg

hair blow dried summer 2007 / hair blow dried summer 2008
morephonepics041-1.jpg

My Farrah hair!
morephonepics046-1.jpg

My Aaliyah hair!

You're quite welcome and hon, you inspire me to keep in shape. I saw your skating video that other day and was like DAYUM! lol

ETA - I was a frequent duster for years It does work for keeping ends healthy :yep:

You have beautiful hair Pink! LOVE the Aaliyah hair.

Awwwww man, ladies I really appreciate the encouragement so much; it means a great deal to me.:Rose:
Originally posted by DSylla
You're quite welcome and hon, you inspire me to keep in shape. I saw your skating video that other day and was like DAYUM! lol

Thank you D!!! we had fun talking hair and skating at the same time!:grin:

Awwwwwwwwww Pinkskates - Go on witcha bad self!!!

I'm so happy you're happy!!!! ;)

CONGRATS on your new found swang woman!

Rock it!!

Back