DSylla & LynnieB inspired me to thicken my hair ends...Pics!

^^^
Lord, you got some thick hair!

PinkSKATES...you're hair is just lovely. There is a COMPLETE difference between this and last yr's pics. I can tell you've been takin care of it.

Keep it up.

You are lovely and your hair is beautiful! I am looking at a way to thicken my ends as well. Thanks for sharing your progress pics. :)

Lovely Hair as Always Pink! Your ends look FABULOUS! Since your interested in having thick ends, have you ever considered Henna? This has done wonders for my ends, and other members of this board. I use to trim often as well, but when I started to Henna, not only did it coat my hair strands and made it thicker, I didn't have to trim as much (once every two months)....and when I did trim I would get a nice blunt cut (always wanted that).

Anywho.....love the Chronicles Album....your albums are too cute.

~Pet

It looks so great. I have to try out that AO conditioner, I already have the shampoo, its very stripping. (but I sort of like stripping shampoos it makes my hair feel really clean afterwards)

You are one of my natural hair idols :yep:

Thank U Ladybug71, Platinum, Kelle Carter, StellaB., Caramel Diva and (Mwedzi - we had a ball skating and acting goofy at the rink!:yep:).

Originally posted by Pet
Lovely Hair as Always Pink! Your ends look FABULOUS! Since your interested in having thick ends, have you ever considered Henna? This has done wonders for my ends, and other members of this board. I use to trim often as well, but when I started to Henna, not only did it coat my hair strands and made it thicker, I didn't have to trim as much (once every two months)....and when I did trim I would get a nice blunt cut (always wanted that).

Anywho.....love the Chronicles Album....your albums are too cute

Thank U Pet. And you know what...I have a box of henna in my stash. I would read good stuff about henna and take it out to use it. Then I would read some negative reactions to henna, and put the box away:spinning:. But I started noticing that my sisters hair was looking better and better and so shiny. She told me that her stylist started putting a cellophane on her hair every few months. So I started using the same kind, and I'm loving the results on my hair.
Originally posted by Rei
It looks so great. I have to try out that AO conditioner, I already have the shampoo, its very stripping. (but I sort of like stripping shampoos it makes my hair feel really clean afterwards)

You are one of my natural hair idols :yep:
Awwww thank U so much Rei! I'm normally an Aveda girl; but so far I'm liking the AO shampoo and conditioner...even though I've only used it once.:grin:
Originally posted by Tee
We have the same phone pinkskates!! Looking good
Hey thank u Tee...isn't the Burgundy BB just the best! DH says 'm having an love affair with it.:lachen:

Originally posted by STLCovergirl
Looks good, I am quick to trim my ends...don't care. I think healthy ends trump length anyday.
Thank u STL...and you are so right!I use to be so hung up on length, but not anymore. My priority is health, thick/full ends and length last.:yep:

I don't know how I missed this thread!!! Your hair looks super-duper amazing!(so does your body:yep:). It's great when we can get great tips from the members here, incorporate them in our routine, and achieve great results.

The Las Vegas gathering looked like tons of fun, I enjoyed the pics, and I'm off to check out the skating video that everyone's talking about.

i luv those ends pink! perfect timing for this post, since i just cut some of my hair off the front part so it would look thicker!!!! Waiting for the album missy.... lol

Originally posted by honeycomb
I don't know how I missed this thread!!! Your hair looks super-duper amazing!(so does your body:yep:). It's great when we can get great tips from the members here, incorporate them in our routine, and achieve great results.

The Las Vegas gathering looked like tons of fun, I enjoyed the pics, and I'm off to check out the skating video that everyone's talking about.

Hey honeycomb and thank u. We did have a ball skating in vegas!:yep:

Thank u KewlKati103...she's a great skater ya'll!

:wave:Hey TaraDyan, So Anxious, BirdieGray, EmJazzy, and Caribgirl...thank u ladies, and how ya'll doing?

Originally posted by Jamilla75
It does look so much healthier! :yep: Did you color your hair?
Thanks u Jamilla...yea I did, I was getting a little bored with my natural color, black. So I used Wella cellophane "Black Cherry" to add some splash to my hair color. I mention it in my new fotki.:grin:

Thank U Pet. And you know what...I have a box of henna in my stash. I would read good stuff about henna and take it out to use it. Then I would read some negative reactions to henna, and put the box away:spinning:. But I started noticing that my sisters hair was looking better and better and so shiny. She told me that her stylist started putting a cellophane on her hair every few months. So I started using the same kind, and I'm loving the results on my hair.

PinkSkates your hair looks divine! Love the silky waves. The cellophane looks great in your hair. I stopped using henna myself once I discovered cellophanes/glazes. :yep:

Originally posted by Priestess
PinkSkates your hair looks divine! Love the silky waves. The cellophane looks great in your hair. I stopped using henna myself once I discovered cellophanes/glazes. :yep:

Than u Priestess...and I'm really digging the results of the cellophane on my hair. It's a keeper!

Hey Shunta, thank u and so good to hear from you. I haven't seen you in a while.

Originally posted by Kennedy1
Pinkskates your hair is gorgeous... Where do I view the video of the skating?

Awwwww thank you K1! The video is in the health/fitness section in my thread titled "My Fitness Workshop in Vegas". It's on page 1 or 2.

Back