DSYLLA GETS CALLED OUT

caramelty

DSYLLA YOUR HAIR IS BREATHE TAKING...ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THICK AND PRETTY AND STRONG I CAN GO ON AND ON..

That is really amazing how thick it is all the way from the root to the tip.

YOUR ARE MY HAIR INSPIRATION...I love thick hair.

Okay so whats the regimen? FESS UP LADY!

Last edited:
caramelty said:
DSYLLA YOUR HAIR IS BREATHE TAKING...ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THICK AND PRETTY AND STRONG I CAN GO ON AND ON..

That is really amazing how thick it is all the way from the root to the tip.

YOUR ARE MY HAIR INSPIRATION...I love thick hair.

I second that! Just gorgeous!:)

Yup ITA....I remember we were transitioning together at one point in time. I love your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA! Dsylla has the thickest, most lush hair I've ever seen. My hair wants to be like hers when it grows up. :lol:

I totally agree. There are only a few albums around that make me reconsider being natural :lol:. Dsylla's is one of them. I can't stay in it too long ... the temptation is too strong. I would love to wear my hair straight a little more regularly if it could look something like hers.

yes...yes!!! beautiful hair!!! She's one of the tex-laxed ladies, whose hair I just LOVE!!

I just pm'ed her. :D

I just peeped her siggy--her hair is SICK!!!! :D :Flahsssss:D :love:

yourleoqueen said:
Co-sign, that is one beautiful thick head of hurr! Okay, maybe somebody needs to pm her and let her know she has been called out. :lol:

ThursdayGirl said:
I totally agree. There are only a few albums around that make me reconsider being natural :lol:. Dsylla's is one of them. I can't stay in it too long ... the temptation is too strong. I would love to wear my hair straight a little more regularly if it could look something like hers.

Co-signing. I really really love her hair.

Oh yeah! I agree.....I was just stalking her fotki yesterday and admiring her thick hair. She's a really cute girl too!;)

Back