DSYLLA GETS CALLED OUT

DSYLLA'S hair is LUSCIOUS!!!

Like the other ladies described, it's so thick, long, and not to mention a great cut! :notworthy

I absoloutely love her hair. It grew so fast right before my eyes. If I did not see that with my own eyes, I would not beleive it. Her hair is beatuiful now being texlaxed and when she was stretching. Just lovin her flexi rods and all. Beautiful hair and woman! Hats off to ya baby!

Thanks ya'll! :) this is really very sweet and i appreciate all of your kind words. :kiss:

i remember when i first came to this board, i thought some of ya'll were hair fanatics! what do you mean no/low heat and stretching? are you crazy!?!? :lol: i have to sleep with a satin scarf everyday?? and what the heck does a protein treatment do?

But I kept reading, lurking, stalking and eventually found a routine that works for me, and the reasons behind no/low heat, stretching, covering up the hair and protein treatments. :)

My non-regimen:

conditioner washes - at least 3 times a week. Nowadays, i braid in 2 plaits, tie my head down with my satin scarf and go to bed. When i wake up, i unravel the braids which are 70% dry, i bump the bang under with my curling iron and i'm out the door. Sometimes after a condish wash i'll simply pull it back into a ponytail. I NEED to have a bang tho. :lol: Other times, if i have more time, i'll let it air dry, tied down with my scarf, then i roll with my flexis. If i'm going out, i'll flat iron on a low setting.

my staples products are CON relaxer and shampoo ( i am texlaxed ), olive oil, coconot oil, Keracare's dry and itch shampoo, LeKair's cholestorol (can't live without this stuff, i buy at least 5 tubs at a time) and Queen helene's hot oil treatments.

I take MSM, and a multivitamin regularly. I fell off from juicing my carrot juice with flax seed oil, but i intend to adjust my schedule to do this again. I work the graveyard shift know it's taking time for my body to adjust.

I've incorporated more organic foods into my diet as well.

lastly, i work out a lot. at least 4 times a week. I do 50 mins of cardio and sometimes weight training.

thanks again ladies :)

Thanks Dsylla for sharing your current regimen. I need some motivation to get back into my exercise routine. I lost 45 lbs last year and then slacked big time. I'm thinking about the MSM...don't know it I can take another pill though.....the tiny biotins are just right for me. But I want to take a hip-hop dance class, so my old knees might need some MSM!:lol:

Another hardcore Dyslla fan checking in. The thickness of your hair is just unparalleled, my friend! Gorgeous ain't even the word! :love:

Haha, don't hate ladies but I've seen it up close and personal :love: It is gorgeous:D And girl, I feel you on the bangs, I've gotta have mine too:lol:

Just adding to what I already posted, I can easily see DSylla modeling her hair in magazines and elsewhere. Easily. :yep:

I've seen it up close and personal too and the hair is no joke. Dsylla - keep doin whatcha doin because it's looking good girl!

OT - We need to have another NYC meetup for the spring/summer.

Back