DSD Needs Advice...

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
I banished my hair's dryness when I started doing twice weekly EVOO pre-shampoo treatments. Once a week will suffice, but my hair just feels so moist and silky from it, I want to do it twice a week!

[/ QUOTE ]

Boadecia, thanks for telling me about this. It work well I am going to do it twice a week. My hair felt softer even after letting it airdry. You are a lifesaver girl!
kiss.gif

Thanks a million!

[ QUOTE ]
L.Mo. said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Boadicea, thanks for posting that! I am going to try it this evening. I will let you know how it works out. If it is as good as it sounds I will become a regulare part of my reg.

L.Mo. I have never done an acv rinse before but I have heard good things about it. I may have to give that a try in the very near future.

Thanks Ladies!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the EVOO treatment -- you can also try sleeping with it on!

Regarding the ACV rinse -- let us know how it turns out... make sure you dilute it!!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I did sleep in it and I think that made the results double wonderful! Thanks a million!

DSD, your hair does look great! Keep it comin! Did you ever find the recipe to the ACV rinse that Sweet Cocoa uses? If so, could you PM me with it because my hair has been a bit drier than lately too.....Thanks! I'll try the EVOO, too!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
DSD, your hair does look great! Keep it comin! Did you ever find the recipe to the ACV rinse that Sweet Cocoa uses? If so, could you PM me with it because my hair has been a bit drier than lately too.....Thanks! I'll try the EVOO, too!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Vanessa!
grin.gif

I will be trying the ACV rinse really soon. Maybe by the end of the week.

Here's the recipe: 1/8 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar to 1 quart(or 4 cups) of water

I will post results after I have done it. Wish me luck!
smile.gif

GOOD LUCK! Thanks, DSD! I was beginning to think I was the only one that lurked around on this board forever.....but now ....I see you do, too!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
GOOD LUCK! Thanks, DSD! I was beginning to think I was the only one that lurked around on this board forever.....but now ....I see you do, too!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

U R welcome!
grin.gif

Try a serum! I just bought Silk Elements Glossing Polish...it's great! I just posted a thread about it too!

Hey Boadicea...thanks for the EVOO treatment info. I tried the EVOO and it worked really well for me...Thanks DSD for posting this thread. Hey what is the ACV and what does it do for your hair? I will try any home remedies because I don't have to spend any extra money....
smile.gif

acv rinses- shine shine shine!
i do a preshampoo with honey, castor oil, coconut oil and aloe vera gel ( the kind you refrigerate). all i can say is wow. then i rinse it out and do the acv.

Back