Dry Shampoo

dry shampoo just masks odor and blots oiliness from the hair....it isn't actually shampooing your hair....some people even use baby powder...u part your hair and spray the dry shampoo on your roots....then you spray some on your length....

you use it in btw washes.....like when you know you need to wash ur hair but can't...or you just don't wanna mess up a style.....it's typically used for straight styles.....you spray it on and then blow dry....

The Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo worked really well. I used it on my bangs and the crown of my head. You just spray it on your roots and sort of pat in the excess. The only thing that sucked about it is I only got three uses out of the can. I paid about $2 for it on sale.

There is also dry shampoo that is made for your scalp. When my hair is braided, I use ORS Herbal Cleanse. I put it on my scalp, let it sit for about a minute or so and wipe off the residue using a warm cloth. I also know I lot of people who have used this dry shampoo when they start their locs. :yep:

Back