Dry Hair.....

luxe.li.

So I've been wearing my hair in its natural state for three days, I straighten it yesterday night for NYE. I plan on wearing it naturally curly again but I am having problems.

1. I'm trying to find products that help define my curls without the frizz and do not leave my hair with that hard, crunchy feeling.

2. I'm looking for products that moisturize my hair so by the end of the day when my hair is dry it will not have that ashy and dull look.

I want soft, supple, luscious, curls!! With shine if possible. I don't want, hard, crunchy, dry and ashy, frizzy and tough curls.

Suggestions?

if you find that, let me know. i'm on the verge of relaxing this frizz up out my head or just NEVER wearing it curly and trying to become the queen of no heat damage.

So far I like Sunsilk Twist and Curl creme... it leaves no crunch like gels and no white stuff like butters in my hair...

Okay because I do have the Curlz line, but when my hair dries its so dull looking and its not luscious.

I'll look into Sunsilk. I do not plan on relaxing, but I will wear a beanie over a wig.

Back