Dry Ends

OnPoint

Could you please recommend something for dry ends? I am about to cut off 3 inches off my ends because they are dry! HELP!!!

Have you tried rollersetting? Cutting addresses split ends but dry ends can be corrected with moisture + oil or serum to seal it in. How are you styling your hair?

Keracare Moisturizer with Jobjoa Oil. I love this stuff works especially well on dry ends. Also make sure you treat your hair for hard water if your area has hard water.

Thanks for the responses everyone!!! (K)

Ariana4000 who makes constant care for ends? I would be willing to try that. Thanks!

ShineOn- I do rollerset. I conditioner wash every other day, starting as of June 1, without heat. I use a roller set to straighten and dry my hair. Although this has helped tremendously, about 3 inches of my hair is dry. I wear my hair in a braid ponytail with the ends tucked in with a butterfly clip- everyday religiously

Sareca- I will definitely try this if I can find it in toronto. I use WGO on my ends. This helps a little bit, but the dryness is non stop, even with the trim.

Thanks again! (K)

Just cutting three inches will only result in shorter hair with dry ends.
I agree with Ariana4000 on Constant Care for Ends, which I too use. It keeps the ends smooth, moisturized and from splitting. I use it each morning and evening.

Also, after I wash, condition and apply my leave-in, I apply oil to wet hair and ends to seal the moisture in, a very important step.

I really like using SCurl on my hair to keep the length mositurized. When my ends start acting crazier than usual, I use just a touch of Vita Cream my Vigoral just on my ends. That stuff is like Eucerin for the hair....and just as thick, so I use very sparingly. But, any prduct like Constant Care for Ends or Profective will work. Just use it consistently! :yep:

OnPoint said:
Could you please recommend something for dry ends? I am about to cut off 3 inches off my ends because they are dry! HELP!!!

Whatever moisturizer you decide to use, use it along with the baggie method.
Your ends should greatly improve. ;)

HTH

Back