Dry ends= damaged hair????

beana3

Ok, after talking to my hair buddy, I'm a bit concerned about the poofy ends syndrome my hair has. We decided it was more of a technique issue, instead of a damage issue. When my hair is wet the texture is more or less uniform and my ends feel just as silky as the rest of my hair. When i rollerset, the first day my hair is fine, the next my ends are poofy again. Could my hair need intense daily moisture???
I keep my ends trimmed frequently. After a close examination of the poofy hairs, i noticed more of a poof and crinkle texture mixed in with a minimal amount of splits. I'm going to purchase the profectiv healthy ends i see everyone raving about, but does anyone have any other suggestions/advice???

<font color="blue"> I have that same problem. I recently straightened my hair by blowing it out yesterday, and I noticed that my ends are a lot more healthy than I thought. Anyway, I seem to have that same problem, so now I plan to put some sort of oil (carrot, jojoba, almond) on my ends every single day (especially at night before it's wrapped up). Someone else on the board mentioned doing this for healthier looking ends. HTH </font>

Back