Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, Drugs

shalom

Ladies - Please pray for my 18 yr. old nephew because I think he is on drugs. I don't know what kind I know for certain he's drinks alcohol. Lately something has been a little off about him, he looks unkept he's getting thin and he's really not taking care of his responsibilites (job, room and chores). I also suspect he's on drugs because a friend of his called the house looking for him and I told him who he was with and the kid screeched out in a very loud voice saying what in the world is he doing with him he's on dope. I almost dropped dead, my nephew has been hanging with this new kid for about a month. Do the math.

Thanks.

Kristal said:
I definitely will sweetie, break that attack on his life right now in the name of Jesus.
Amen. He is cover through the blood of Jesus. No weapon formed against him will prosper.

shalom said:
Ladies - Please pray for my 18 yr. old nephew because I think he is on drugs. I don't know what kind I know for certain he's drinks alcohol. Lately something has been a little off about him, he looks unkept he's getting thin and he's really not taking care of his responsibilites (job, room and chores). I also suspect he's on drugs because a friend of his called the house looking for him and I told him who he was with and the kid screeched out in a very loud voice saying what in the world is he doing with him he's on dope. I almost dropped dead, my nephew has been hanging with this new kid for about a month. Do the math.

Thanks.

I'm sorry..you are probably right on the money :nono: . I'll keep your family in my prayers.

I've said a pryer that this stronghold will be loosed in Jesus name! Too many of our young black boys are being lost to drugs and violence. I will keep him in my prayers.

Back