Dream Products

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Since these manufacturers like to use our experiments with various ingredients to create items for the masses, let's btell them what we want.

Here are mine:
1. A protein-free, silicone-free, alcohol-free spray gel that either imparts or seals in moisture without crunchiness or flakes in a hand-friendly bottle.

2. A detangler without coconut-derived products that actual helps release shed hair on contact. The only product that come close to this is the Jamaican Mango & Lime Transition Creme.

Shampoo- Detangling abilities, deep cleansing abilities and mild sulfates. It should smell like butterscotch or white chocolate.

Deep Conditioners with tons of slip, hydrolized silk or milk proteins, no parabens or isopropyl alcohol that smell like baked goods- cinnamon rolls, vanilla doughnuts, peanut butter, etc. I also want it come in big jars- at least 32 oz. but 64 oz. jars would be better. It should have a creamy, easy to spread consistency and leave my low porosity hair silky, soft and detangled.

Styling Products- A styling product that can function as both a leave in conditioner, gel and sealant that won't cause build up or make my hair dry crunchy.

Hair Oils- I want an avocado oil, cucumber seed oil, pomegranate seed oil and red palm oil blend made with all unrefined oils and no other junk.

Flat irons- A flat iron that can straighten my hair by itself. :look: At least one with ceramic or ion plates that won't cause heat damage and can straighten in one pass.

I'll take any and all of the below:
  1. A shampoo that
    1. costs $14 or less,
    2. is available on the ground,
    3. is made to for detangling,
    4. counteracts hard water,
    5. leaves the hair VERY moisturized, and
    6. does NOT contain protein, silicone, phthalates, parabens, or anything toxic.
  2. A clay wash that
    1. works like Naturalicious's Moroccan Rhassoul clay treatment,
    2. is not messy,
    3. is available on the ground,
    4. costs no more than $14, and
    5. does NOT contain protein, silicone, phthalates, parabens, or anything toxic.
  3. A gel that
    1. costs no more than $14,
    3. does not flake,
    4. keeps frizz at bay,
    5. elongates the hair,
    6. weighs the hair down,
    7. makes Type 4 hair not just sheeny but shiny (can contain clear, sparkly pieces to do so, if that's what it takes),
    8. smells like papaya or like peaches and cream, and
    9. does NOT contain protein, silicone, phthalates, parabens, or anything toxic.
  4. An Oyin Hair Dew dupe that
    1. costs no more than $14,
    3. comes UNSCENTED but comes with the option of ordering an essential oil in the fragrance of your choosing,
    4. does NOT contain protein, silicone, phthalates, parabens, or anything toxic.
  5. A scalp exfoliator that
    1. costs no more than $16,
    3. comes in a bottle that has a spout for easy application to the scalp,
    4. contains ayurvedic ingredients that promote hair growth and silkiness, and
    5. does NOT contain protein, silicone, phthalates, parabens, or anything toxic.
  6. A deep conditioner that
    1. costs $14 or less,
    3. works like Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner,
    4. smells like peaches and cream,
    5. comes in both a protein and protein-free version, and
    6. does NOT contain protein, silicone, phthalates, parabens, or anything toxic.

Back