Dr. Joyce Williams Hair Food Revisited...I'm in Love!!!!

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
OK y'all, I've had this moisturizer for over 6 months now every since my PJ days and just recently decided to start using it since nothing really could tame my ultra frizzy hair...why from the moment I put this on my ends they turned to butta? :blush:

I kid you not!!! My hair is always frizzy and for the past couple of days it looks as if I've flat ironed or rollerset my hair....I'm the airdry queen as well.

I checked out the ingredients and it looks like the ultra moisturizing product on steroids!!

11994534557842074159341.gif

Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Extract, With Hazel Extract, Nettle Extract, Sea Kelp Extract, Propylene Glycol, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Hydrolized soy protein, Panthenol, Quarternium-75, Polyquarternium-11, Menthol, Polyquarternium 37 / Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate (and) PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel

If you want to check it out, here's Joyce Williams Official Website
http://shop.runiquebeautysupply.com/category.sc?categoryId=18

Anyways, I'm glad that I revisited this product and will be using it in my daily regimen from now on. Just wanted to share my success story - stepping off the podium now :grin:

http://shop.runiquebeautysupply.com/category.sc?categoryId=18

I've been flirting with this product for a minute now. I remember reading something about getting more growth too?

I've been flirting with this product for a minute now. I remember reading something about getting more growth too?

So have I. I may have to break down and get it. I think lilamae swears by this as well.

Last edited:
i've been using this product for a while and its the best scalp stimulator ever!!!:yep: and i believe it aids in speedy hair growth just like the claim. i absolutely love it!

I really want this. So expensive. I might have to break down. Is this the site that you order from?

Everything looks interesting. Any other good products to consider?

I really want this. So expensive. I might have to break down. Is this the site that you order from?

That is her official website, but I'm sure there are are other websites which sell her products for lower prices. I've only used the hair food, but I may have to break down and try out some of the rest of her products. Im gonna use up this bottle first though...don't want the the green pocketed PJ monster to come out again...I suppresed her months ago! :lachen:

Is this product primarily to be used on the scalp or do you spray it throughout the hair as a leave-in?

Is it moisturizing or does it mainly serve to stimulate the scalp?

I almost bought this product a few months ago but backed out because of the cost + shipping. I see they are running a 25% off sale just for today so I might have to take the plunge. :spinning:

I've been using this for the past 7 months, I really like it and how it makes my scalp feel.

I've been using this for the past 7 months, I really like it and how it makes my scalp feel.

Wait a minute! Why would you remind me about the "debit card issue" but then come back and brag about the product?:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: *Sigh*:look:

Ok I am going to have to pass on this one.

I went to the website (runiquebeautysupply.com) to order but their shipping is ridiculous. :wallbash:

This is the price they are quoting me to ship one little 16 oz. bottle of product from Georgia to Maryland:

Priority Mail: $18.75 :pullhair:

Parcel Post: $22.30 :swearing:

Express Mail: $40.40 :censored:

*these are the only shipping options that they said were available....

Have they lost their MINDS?????????????

I went to the website (runiquebeautysupply.com) to order but their shipping is ridiculous. :wallbash:

This is the price they are quoting me to ship one little 16 oz. bottle of product from Georgia to Maryland:

DAYYYYYYUUUUMMMMM!:perplexed:perplexed Okay, I'll have to scratch this idea. Coffee, I guess you're right about this one.:lachen:

I ordered mine from this website, the shipping wasn't that expensive.

http://www.choicebeautysupply.com/Products/JoyceWilliams.html

I ordered mine from this website, the shipping wasn't that expensive.

http://www.choicebeautysupply.com/Products/JoyceWilliams.html

Thanks Coffee...I actually went to this site right after I posted and there shipping prices are more reasonable!

I actually found an even better deal at houseofbeautyworld.com because even though their shipping is about $2.00 more than choicebeauty, the product is selling there for $19.99 vs. $25.00.

I am trying to decide whether I should splurge on Dr. Joyce Williams Hair Food or the Wen set for ethnic hair :rolleyes:

Thanks Coffee...I actually went to this site right after I posted and there shipping prices are more reasonable!

I actually found an even better deal at houseofbeautyworld.com because even though their shipping is about $2.00 more than choicebeauty, the product is selling there for $19.99 vs. $25.00.

I am trying to decide whether I should splurge on Dr. Joyce Williams Hair Food or the Wen set for ethnic hair :rolleyes:

Go for the WEN:yep::yep::yep:.

I love the Doctor In A Bottle product works great for wraps and rollersets,plus the most important thing about this is the shine it provides to the hair.
I heard the Conditioner is really good too,the reconstructor.
Lilamae got me hooked on the Hairfood last year and I love it. :up:
I am lucky that I can buy this product locally and get it half price.:sekret:

My thoughts on this product is when was it made, because I have seen this product on the beauty store shelf and it looks like it has been sitting there for along time which make me think about the natural ingredients in it that have a shelf life and the mixture of other ingredients.

Back