Downlow LHCFer Coming Out!!!

I haven't done a NY welcome in awhile....

Waddup Neesha...what's poppin?

*head nod*

Welcome... :)

*lol*

Thank you for all the luv ladies :grouphug3:. As ya'll can see I'm kind of slow.

Tiffers - I promise I'll stick to the challenges this time and I'll be posting my braidout pics real soon. :yep:

Welcome to the Board!

I feel really bad now. I NEVER tell my friends about LHCF! If hair comes up in conversation, I'll say something like "well I read somewhere...". Can't be giving up all my secrets!!! :rolleyes:

Hi Neesha!! An official welcome to the board honey. It's good to have another family member come out of hiding:yep:.

Ok ladies I have a confession :giveup:. First I would like to say hello to everyone and express how good it feels to finally participate in all this good ol' hair talk . I guess I would say I'm a newbie but I sure as heck don't feel like one. :lurking:

Anyway I feel like I've known most of you forever because I've been stalking your albums and privately jumping on the challenges for the last 2 years or so :takecover: (shout out to Sylver...my first hair inspiration when I started). I mean I've tried everything from MTG, BT, MN, you name it. It's kind of sad because I turned some friends on to this site after jumping ship from BHM and they have done VERY WELL with their hair goals. I'm not doing too bad but I feel like if I would have participated more and committed to the challenges (combined with all the support from you ladies) I would have been further...but it's ALL GOOD.

So...I have officially evicted myself from the the "closet":peek2:

AND....now that I have my digital camera I will do my best to keep my fotki updated.

THANK YOU LADIES...I look forward to GROWING with you!!! (My girl DivineFavor would be proud...WASSUUPP!!)
:hiya:

im soo late..sorry. welcome!!!! and thank u so much for the shoutout..lol

Welcome to the Board!

I feel really bad now. I NEVER tell my friends about LHCF! If hair comes up in conversation, I'll say something like "well I read somewhere...". Can't be giving up all my secrets!!! :rolleyes:

:lachen:That is toooo funny!!! I used to be like that a few months after I found LHCF. Then after I told DivineFavor about it I found out that it helps to have support from people who know what you're talking about. But I do keep the MN and MTG to myself ....non-LHCFers just wouldn't understand.

im soo late..sorry. welcome!!!! and thank u so much for the shoutout..lol

No.....THANK YOU for being so detailed and committed. You were like my hair hero :lachen:. I literally had your whole regimen except for the Rusk Smoother stuff....but I stood in that CVS line and debated it for a good 20 minutes AT LEAST :lachen:. But really...congrats on all your progress. Your new pics look so thick and beautiful!

Back