Don't forget the products in the back of your

Fashionista

Don\'t forget the products in the back of your

cabinet. I washed my hair yesterday and when I looked thru my stash of products I pulled out a tube of Sebastian's Potion 9 leave-in treatment (which I haven't seen for nearly a year). I used it w/ some Wild Growth Oil to roller set my hair and my new growth(7 wks worth) came out so soft.

So remember those products that have not seen the light of day they need love too.
grin.gif

Re: Don\'t forget the products in the back of your

There are no product in the back of my closet....Once I found my staple products. I gave all the others away.....
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

SherryLove

I found some products that didn't seem to work at first...but once I learned that it wasn't the product but the technique I 'resurrected' them... Also like you said, add some essential oil, or carrier oil...or mix them together with another product and you got a whole 'new' product...
grin.gif

Of course there are some products that can't be helped...
mad.gif

last night i pulled out my Motions Lavishing Conditioning Shampoo and wash my hair with it. it came out so soft and manangable! i even washed my mom and sisters hair. i love how it lathers!
drunk.gif

I don't have any in the back of my cabinet (because they're ALL on the fron row - lined up nice and neat).
grin.gif
I can only imagine what your cabinet looks like if it's been that long since you've last seen your Sebastian Potion 9.
laugh.gif
But hey. It's all good.
wink.gif
Like NayNay said, it's all for the love of hair.
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Allandra said:
I can only imagine what your cabinet looks like if it's been that long since you've last seen your Sebastian Potion 9.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl...You don't know! I'm making a point to do an overhaul this weekend. Between my stash of hair care and beauty products I don't know which is worse. I'm an all around PJ
grin.gif

Sherry Love said:</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
There are no product in the back of my closet....Once I found my staple products. I gave all the others away.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra said:</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I don't have any in the back of my cabinet (because they're ALL on the fron row - lined up nice and neat).

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm...something interesting for me to consider...these two ladies are not PJs and also do not have a ton of products but both have long waist length hair...

Just a little something for me to keep in mind when I wanna run out and buy something new instead of sticking with what works....
wink.gif

That's a very interesting and true observation Valleygirl. Something to think about indeed while I'm cleaning up shop or trying to anyway I get so attached to my babies
grin.gif

Back