Don't Be Mad Cuz My Hair is Luscious! -FOTKI UPDATE-

MissMeWithThatIsh

CIMG0014-vi.jpg

Yea... my fotki update... is finally here... for once.
I'm still not straightening my hair though. :look:

And my hair is still turning red... and I'm still NOT APL or full shoulder after almost a year of this...:wallbash: I'm kicking my moisture and cowashes up.

BUT it does look way better than it has in years... my SO and this pastor were both loving it. But I'm still protective styling.

http://public.fotki.com/thelauryndoll/octobernov-2008/

...chu laughing at chica? :-P
(If you think I'm serious about this... :lachen:)
You know your title was too muchy to resist, gon make us peep in and haul our behinds into the woods! :lachen: I see your picture. Why you mean mugging woman. I like your curl pattern! If you have red in your hair be happy then you can use glossers and be done.

Last edited:
I'm hating on your skin right now :lol:

I like your hair too. Are you going for shoulder stretched or unstretched because I think if you stretched your hair, you're almost there.

I was going for shoulder length stretched... I've always been this length overall.... but never nicely texturized like this. The texturizer didn't really loosen my curl as much as it eliminated some frizz and shrinkage. I just want the front and middle to hit full shoulder and start moving to APL.

Well at least we know MT/OCT worked for thickness in the hairline. I thought I had no results. :lachen:

You know your title was too muchy to resist, gon make us peep in and haul our behinds into the woods! :lachen: I see your picture. Why you mean mugging woman. I like your curl pattern! If you have red in your hair be happy then you can use glossers and be done.

You right. :lachen: I think I trained my face to look like that so the guys wouldn't bother me as much. Now all I get is, "Why you so mad? I can make you smile?":rolleyes::lachen:

As for the red, yea I'ma chill with it... it's meant to be...

Girl wassup wit your skin regimen....why you holdin out for?? If you want to keep it a secret I can understand LOL

I swear I don't wash my face with soap. I just swipe it with a washcloth in the shower... and regular lotion to moisturize. I've been too cheap to buy witch hazel... but I plan on using baking soda and witch hazel and a good moisturizer and take MSM to upkeep it.

Very nice! You are a pretty girl! Your skin is really beautiful, you are funny with the mean faces. Thank you for sharing.

Back