Dominican Rinse out conditioners

Britt

What are some of the most detangling, softening rinse out conditioners? When I go in the bss i'm overwhelmed w/ selection and not sure what to buy.

Thanks!

I recently bought a jar of La Plancha and it has amazing slip. Its not expensive and makes a great rinse out conditioner. HTH

So far I think Barba de Caracol has the best rinse

I tried Miel y Leche and its softening but nothing special. I wish LaPlancha had a rinse but it doesn't. I was to see if Lacio Lacio has a rinse..

Baba De Caracol, Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse and D'Fina 11 en 1 are what I've used. All have great slip I use them for co-washes in the warmer months :yep:.

Baba De Caracol, Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse and D'Fina 11 en 1 are what I've used. All have great slip I use them for co-washes in the warmer months :yep:.

This one I love. I use it after I clarify or do a protein treatment because both leave my hair hard and tangled and the rinse detangles it very nicely.

La Bomba rinse has a terrible smell, pass on that one. Its collecting dust if anyone wants to try it.

^^^good thing you told me because I as thinking about getting that

the only thing I am missing from my DR product collection right now is D'fina...def need to get a hold of that

So far I think Barba de Caracol has the best rinse

I tried Miel y Leche and its softening but nothing special. I wish LaPlancha had a rinse but it doesn't. I was to see if Lacio Lacio has a rinse..

If you're talking about la plancha having a deep conditioner it actually does. and it's really good. i love it. It's one of my staples. i mix that with silicon mix = alot of slip :lick:

Back