Dominican Relaxers At Home???

silkii_locks

Hi Ladies,
I've been doing a lot of research on DR products in general and I've done several searches on here about them but I never see any of the self-relaxers say they use DR relaxers at home. So my question is does anyone use them and if so how are they compared to American relaxers?

I didn't know that there were special DR relaxers so I'm curious to see what kind of answers you get.

Welcome to the board!!! Your hair is very thick and pretty :-)

I didn't know that there were special DR relaxers so I'm curious to see what kind of answers you get.

Welcome to the board!!! Your hair is very thick and pretty :-)

Thank you so much for the compliment, but they have tons of relaxers in the DR and I've actually seen some online at some of the same sites you buy the shampoos and conditioners. Hope some chime in I'm really considering trying one but would like to get some insight first.

I personally dont have any experience with the DR relaxers, but I have read a few times that Domincans actually prefer American relaxers because they are a lot less harsh. Apparently some of their relaxers burn badly, so many use our brands and those in the DR send for American relaxers too.

I personally dont have any experience with the DR relaxers, but I have read a few times that Domincans actually prefer American relaxers because they are a lot less harsh. Apparently some of their relaxers burn badly, so many use our brands and those in the DR send for American relaxers too.

Wow, ok I didn't know that :nono: Don't think I wanna be gettin' into that then. Thanks

Back