Dominican Products?

Super_Hero_Girl

I have heard a lot about dominican products and salons and I would just like to know if this is just for people with relaxed hair? If anyone can offer any info. please share. Thanks.

A stylist at a natural (they do relaxed services as well though) recommended a miss key prodict for my natural hair. I haven't tried it yet though.

I gave my friend some Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner and she is natural and said she has seen a difference in her hair and it work well softening her natural hair.

I've tried two Dominican brands thus far. The first was Noruel Wheat Germ Conditioner (in the tub) which was o.k. but nothing special. The second is Tropicale Aloe Vera, although it turns out I got the Tropicale manufactured in Venezuela which is apparently inferior in quality, and this one is also satisfactory but nothing to repurchase. Last weekend I purchased Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse and will be trying it out in a few weeks. So far Dominican products haven't really impressed me but maybe the Nacidit will be a new beginning
smile.gif

I have a friend who does hair in New York and she told me, most dominicans don't relax their hair.

The sperm of whale product really gave my hair the "slip" feeling after the stylist put the conditioner in my hair. The hair was really silky and glossy. It was great!.

No, no, it's not just for the relaxed. I think any hair benefits! Nacidit & Lacio Lacio are my new best friends and they just LOVE my hair. They make her so nice and silky, yummy smelling and soft, soft, soft. My hair told me if I stop, it's going back to being rebellious!!!

Back