Dominican products.... reason for....

plzgrow

What ingredients are in a dominican product and their purpose....

Dryness: Avocado, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Coconut, Silk (usually worm), Jojoba

Shedding and Growth: Garlic, Wheat Germ, Cinnamon, Rosemary

Dullness: Silicone, Honey, Olive Oil, Strawberry, Placenta, Coconut, Jojoba, Almond

Strength: Lecithin, Egg, Milk, Collagen, Placenta, Whale Sperm

Feel free to add, comment or fix anything....

plzgrow said:

Dullness: Silicone, Honey, Olive Oil, Strawberry, Placenta, Coconut, Jojoba, Almond

Thanks for sharing! I do wonder where they get the 'Placenta' source from...:ohwell:

Hey Y'all... I think I have a listing of all the Dominican Oils and their intended uses around here somewhere... Let me find it and try to post it. I think that might be a sticky: How do we make it one?

plzgrow said:

Where can we purchase these products. How are they compared to the other products mentioned in the forum?

It's interesting to see they use Whale Sperm. I wonder how they came up with that to use in a hair product? :lol: If it works...great. I won't argue. :) Thanks for helping me angels with the information. God bless you.

Silk (usually worm)<---Is it really silk worms? Or is this a plant?
Whale Sperm<---Please tell me that is a plant...
:ohwell: :perplexed :ohwell: :perplexed

Amina said:
Silk (usually worm)<---Is it really silk worms? Or is this a plant?
Whale Sperm<---Please tell me that is a plant...
:ohwell: :perplexed :ohwell: :perplexed

LOl, whale sperm is what it is. It is produced from a whale sperm (somewhere in the head). Not the sperm of a whale. It is supposed to be high in fatty acids but very expensive. It is being replaced with meadowfoam oil that's supposedly have similiar prperties by some manufacturers. I have Meadowfoam oil and I LOVE it!

Last edited:
MizaniMami said:
LOl, whale sperm is what it is. It is produced from a whale sperm (somewhere in the head). Not the sperm of a whale. It is supposed to be high in fatty acids but very expensive. It is being replaced with meadowfoam oil that's supposedly have similiar prperties by some manufacturers. I have Meadowfoam oil and I LOVE it!

Hi 'Mizani': Where do you purchase your Meadowfoam Oil? Thanks angel. God bless you. :)

Hey y'all!

I'm sorry: I can't post the Dominican Oils listing because the file is too large. Let me think of another way to do this... Hum...

Best,
BamaBelle

Back