Dominican products Negative affects?

Choclatcotton

Hi ladies, any one experience negative affects from SILICON MIX? It seems to have changed my hair texture, which is fine, to weighed down and dry and lifeless. Maybe the silicones are too heavy for my fine hair? also since using this product for a month, my growth seems to be at a stand still.

Hi ladies, any one experience negative affects from SILICON MIX? It seems to have changed my hair texture, which is fine, to weighed down and dry and lifeless. Maybe the silicones are too heavy for my fine hair? also since using this product for a month, my growth seems to be at a stand still.

I haven't tried it because I am leary of this. There is no way a conditioner that has keratin, mineral oil and silicone is not going to make my hair HARD and dry, if not used like once a month. I hear people say it is moisturizing, but the keratin will make it act like a protein conditioner in my hair. I use the leave in, though and it seems to be fine. If I tried the DC, I would only use it the wash before a touchup, or clarify definitely the next wash. I used Keracare products solely for over 2 years, and the silicone from silken seal, keratin from the wrap set foam, and the mineral oil from humecto/glossifier together gave medry hair with terrible buildup that first lather didn't even help, because I had hard water.

I would try a good clarifying shampoo to get rid of possible buildup.

Back