DOMINICAN PRODUCT USERS...

dreamgurl

I've been hearing a great deal of buzz from my computer about Dominican products. Well, I was wondering if their products are praised because of the amount you get for the very reasonable price or because they are really excellent for the overall health of your hair and will assist in speeding up the growth of your hair. I read on the label of the Capilo Honey and Milk Conditioner, that vaseline was included as one of the top three ingredients. Doesn't that clog the pores, thus stunting hair growth? Someone help me with this, before I start investing in their products and so I can make sure I get the right ones to get my hair length back.
wink.gif

They have great conditioning qualities and can tame wild hair. A lot of people are able to grow their hair longer when they use them coupled with dominican blow outs.

I'm a recent convert to DP's after being a high-end product devotee. The products are great values b/c of what they do for my hair. My $9 Nacidit is doing more for me than my $22 Phytosesame (which I still love, but my love for Nacidit is greater
smile.gif
), it makes my hair feel buttery, well hydrated and smells great. The feeling lasts longer, meaning that it's keep my hair hydrated longer. I don't use Capilo, but I know some of my DP's do have mineral oil, but it's working for my hair. So I'm going to stick and stay. I clarify w/ACV to cut build-up routinely. As far as improving growth.... I can't attest to that, but I think it contributes to hair health. And long hair is hair that has remained healthy for a sustained period of time. So if you truly have one, the other can't be far behind!!
wink.gif

Back