Dominican product that left U saying,"That's all?"

Re: Dominican product that left U saying,\"That\'s all?\"

I don't like Capilo, Tropical or Henna Queen brands...

I haven't tried most of the stuff you guys have tried. LOL!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am still debating if I should give Apretadora another chance.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is still collecting dust.... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's officially a "miss" for my hair. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Re: Dominican product that left U saying,\"That\'s a

[ QUOTE ]
Salerm Wheat Germ mask tried for the first time yesterday left my hair matted and tangled, had to jump out the shower for my trusty NTM conditioner which immediately softened my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have had to use my NTM for a couple "rescue missions".

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am still debating if I should give Apretadora another chance.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is still collecting dust.... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooo!!!!! I just bought this on a whim. What's wrong with it? What were your experiences?

When I use the Apretadora, I add some coconut oil to my hair, let it sit and my hair is so soft. Try some coconut oil.

I still have not tried the Apretadora yet either.

I leave mine on anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour. I don't use a plastic cap. I just clip it up until I decide to rinse it out. My hair comes out very soft and detangled. When I tried it w/ a plastic cap, it was a mess.

I'm undecided about Nacidit Olive Oil. So far it hasn't worked for me. I'm trying it one last time and if not, I'll trade it. Maybe I need the Avocado one.

I didn't realize Salerm was a dominican product until now. It did nothing for my hair, but it also did nothing to my hair, either.....

[ QUOTE ]
Salerm, did nothing for my hair. First left it thick and nasty so I used less and then my hair still came out the same as usual. it was soft but my hair is always soft and bouncy. It had no sheen or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

salerm, not sure what it was supposed to do except leave my hair soft. but it leaves my hair mushy, which i hate. thank god my bottle is almost out, i hate this stuff, but i paid the 11 bucks for it so im going to use it up. and it smells like vaseline /images/graemlins/down.gif /images/graemlins/down.gif /images/graemlins/down.gif

I believe Salerm is Spanish or Italian, not Dominican. I actually like Nacidit Aguacate (avocado) shampoo. I use it a s a clarifier and it doesn't strip my hair. I also like Capilo Cinnamon conditioner used as a rinse.

Bano Negra
What a waste of money!!!!! /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

Whew. I thought it was just me. I told my hair buddy erica78 how I hate DR products. I tried several lines with the same outcome. The only thing my hair loves is Apretadora. I don't know why. I put it on with a shower cap and leave it on for about an hr and my hair comes out so soft and strong. Besides that product I am going back to my beloved Keracare products because my hair loves them. I am through with being a pj.

[ QUOTE ]
Bano Negra
What a waste of money!!!!! /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto. My hair hated this one too. /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

Back