Doing the Do After Flat Ironing

Girl I am not worrying about my hair when doing the do. Enjoy it and worry about your hair later.

If you are really concerned. Get some silk sheets, this way you will stay fly.

or just let him only hit it from the back so you get the goods and keep fly hair:sekret:

Girl I am not worrying about my hair when doing the do. Enjoy it and worry about your hair later.

or just let him only hit it from the back so you get the goods and keep fly hair:sekret:

:lachen: I meant how do you avoid reversion. But this was helpful too :lol:

oooooo laaaaaaawd.
it is 2 am my time...so I'm thinking...either you just got finished n pissed you messed up your hair...
or u planning on starting. lmbo!
you could pinapple your hair!?
...no?
mood killer? yeah ur probably right...

:look: and slide the hell off the bed in the process :look: ....um..honestly... reversion is the last thing on my mind...tie it down and throw it back that's my motto.

lol, good idea, Long-N-Strong Naturally! Girl that made me laugh. My hair is very soft, and just due to the humidity in the air during the warmer months, I get reversion at the roots and edges. So, I just don't bother flat-ironing (takes 3-3.5 hrs to do including an S&C, n I dont want to spend that kind of time on my hair to have it revert in 1 day over some nookie):lol:. If I was so inclined to straighten, and wanted to preserve my 'do, we just gonna have to have the A/C or fan blasting on my hair so I can keep it from "sweating out." lol

My fiance' likes my hair wavy/curly more than straight so we should have nothing to worry about. If I had it straightened for a special occasion, he can just send me to the salon as recompense for getting down 'n dirty and having my hair look like a resultant mess!

Last edited:

^ Hilarious, I used to do this (ahem, last line) when I was an ardent wrapper and had to keep that Doobie swang going. My ex had a problem where his palms sweat profusely, and he had the BAD habit of wanting to stroke or grab my hair!! Girl I bout lost my mind, especially after a fresh wash and wrap! :lachen: He liked posterior maneuvering mostly, so as long as he kept his hands out of my hair, we were both straight. :look:

You guys... come on... knock it off. This is a serious question. My advice would be that you flat iron WHILE doing it. That way he never has the chance to even see you hair get a least bit fluffy. I would recommend keeping all heat appliances away from genitalia though. HHG!!

Girl forget about your hair when you're doing the do LOL Just whip your hair back and forth like the song says LOL

I think it depends on how it looked prior, for instance if I am getting ready for bed then it is already wrapped and protected, but if it's after a day out, then- I'll pray for my hair! Lol all jokes aside, right after "the do" just tie it down somehow. This can also be applied to working out. I keep my hair pineappled with a cute scarf on the edges or wrapped up and I let it dry that way.

Back