Doing anything interesting to your hair this weekend?

Brownie518

So, anybody doing anything interesting to their hair this weekend? I'm not, just a regular old wash. Nothing special. It's time for a clarify. Just being nosey, seeing what you all might be doing. So let's hear it. :rolleyes:

I'm updating my album this weekend, so I'll be flatironing my hair...myself.:perplexed It's only my 2nd try, so we'll see how it goes!

nothing interesting for me.

Same old shampoo, deep condition, airdry and flat-iron.

Oh!! It is protein week!! I will be doing 2 deep conditions - protein followed by a moisturizing.

That's about it.

UPS delivered my order of Silicon Mix today. I've never used it so I will be trying it for the first time this weekend. I'm also going to try the oil rinse method described in Sareca's thread.

Tomorrow's payday, so I'm gonna get that Hawaiian Silky spray Herricane was raving about. I'm also gonna get an Herbal Essense conditioner to dc with and a cheapie to co wash with, probably WRTC. I think I might get a protein conditioner too. So to answer your question, I'm gonna wash, do a protein treatment, dc and spray the hell outta my hair with some Hawaiian Silky! :grin:

HMMMM. I think I will be doing a clarify,D/C, joico k-pak(1st time),possible 2nd attempt at roller set or 1st attempt at flexirod set. This may change if my first shipment of Domi products come in before or on Saturday.:grin:

Fed Ex just brought my baby home!!!:grin: I got my Pibbs 514. I decided to DC w/ ORS replenishing pak this time. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Absolutely no breakage and TONS of slip. Rollersetting was actually a breeze! I'm under the dryer now! Over the weekend I'll be in pincurls...

I will wash, deep condition and attempt to do my first rollerset or flexi rod.:perplexed Im not sure which one yet. So wish me luck please.

I bought this Biotin conditioner from TJMAXX yesterday. It's made by Mill Creek. Anybody Tried it. Damn pjism. I'm gonna try it out this weekend, probably tonight.

Well, I flat ironed my hair last weekend. After I shampoo and condition my hair this weekend, I'm not so sure what I'm gonna do with it afterwards.

I'll do my normal Sat wash, deep cond and rollerset. I will be doing my Matrix Prizms plus so I can wash this gray right out of my hair.:grin:

Just clarifying and deep conditioning this weekend. I have MTG'd every night this week, so got to get my scalp right...

I'll be washing, hard core Aphogee-ing, rinsing with Jazzy red to brighten up my color, and dc'ing for an hour or so. Blow drying and braiding up..

Yes. :yep:

Relaxing after my very first 6-month stretch! I had some setbacks along the way, so I hope it did not mess with any progress.
I will post pics as soon as I am done.

Wish me luck. :crossfingers:

I'm going to give myself a Sebastian Colourshine in Ginger, DC (haven't decided what to use yet), then do a braidout (because kittenz posted such pretty pix of hers).

Just the usual pre poo, wash, dc, rollerset. But i'll be using the miss key's line for the first time (poo, dc, rinse)...so that should be interesting!

I'm updating my album this weekend, so I'll be flatironing my hair...myself.:perplexed It's only my 2nd try, so we'll see how it goes!

I'm waiting for your :trampolin update.
My hair is flat ironed so, i have nothing to do to my hair this weekend.

Tonight I will be trying Nacidit for the first time. This is what I will do:

1) prepoo (keraphix)
2) cowash (garnier frutis)
3) oil rinse (EVOO)
4) dc (Nacidit Crema Acondicionadora Aceite De Oliva)
5) set (sebastian thick-in conditioner)
6) saran wrap treatment

I will also try these TWEAKS (that I picked up from a thread this week):
*last rinse: cold water (to flatten cuticle)
*towel blot hair before adding DC (to increase absorption of product)
*DC in 3 -15 min session (to increase penetration of DC)
*add EVOO to prepoo and DC
*heat EVOO before using it for oil rinse or mixes (to increase absorption)

I had a set back last year but this year its on with my hair. If I don't see BSL by graduation I will chop it all off and rock a halle berry back in the days style!

Goiing against my stylists wishes and giving my self a henna/indigo treatment using Sareca's pre-conditioning on dry hair and oil rinse.
This will provide a moisturized base for my treatment.

I can't wait. I have some serious greys sprouting along my hairline in the front. Wery un-sexy!

OOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I wanted to tell y'all but I didn't want to start a new thread just to say: "It's time for my touch-up!!!! Okay it's a week early but I gotta look good this weekend and I don't think 11 weeks is too bad:yep:. So I will be taking out my kinky twist (the ones I posted a while back) and doing a touch-up tomorrow. I know I really should let my hair "rest" before I relax but y'all gotta understand I really don't have time. So I will get to see how much growth I've accomplished, update my fotki (hopefully) and I get to play in my hair. Wohoo!!!" :happydance:

Yes. :yep:

Relaxing after my very first 6-month stretch! I had some setbacks along the way, so I hope it did not mess with any progress.
I will post pics as soon as I am done.

Wish me luck. :crossfingers:

Congrats on your first 6 month stretch! It will get easier next time :yep:
Can't wait to see the progress pics! Good luck!

Back