Doing anything interesting to your hair this weekend?

I know that I'll be doing a DC, possibly tomorrow. I will attempt to blow dry my hair to stretch out my kinkies a bit. I'm on my way to Walmart in a few minutes. I want to find a heat protectant serum and maybe some cholesterol conditioner...and maybe some hair accessories.

I also wanted to try some of the henna recipes that Laflaca posted...

Hopefully, if it looks decent, I'll take some pictures to replace my crappy siggy picture:look:

I got a sewn in...I am so elated because I can stretch my relaxer this way for almost 20 weeks. This should be exciting...:lachen:

hmm, this weekend my plan is to clarify, emergencee & d/c with ors replenishing. i might also do an acv rinse to see if that helps my dry scalp some.

DC w/ heat (Organics Olive Oil Deep Conditioner by Africa's Best), air dry, moisturise and seal...that's about it, nothing special. I'll probably do it on dry hair again, I like...

Last edited:
DC w/ Alter Ego coconut mask and I'm going to try airdrying my rollerset overnight tomorrow night. I've never airdryed my rollerset so I'd like to see if it's the same as drying with heat (if it comes out the same).

I'm going to an Aveda salon tomorrow :yep:. I've been shedding and breaking like a fiend, so I'm ready for some pampering and will hopefully get a good treatment to bring me back to life.

I put some aveda brilliant on it (dry of course) then french braided it. It's gonna stay there for a couple days.

I took my weave out & relaxed 18 weeks of NG to attend a school reunion event. Instead I will be traveling to my uncle's funeral down south.

I purchased a ceramic ionic blow dryer from Target and I will be wearing my hair out and straight for the first time since May.

I put a Designer Essentials relaxer in Wed. Today I put in a Darkest Brown rinse (I still have some strong greys - thinking about this henna thing). After that I DCed w/ Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol & EVOO.

Tonight I DC'ed w/ORS Hair Mayo :love2: and rollerset on mesh rollers. I'm sitting under the dryer right now. Afterwards I brush out my roots and touch them up with my Maxiglide.

I have university starting next week so I am taking out the braids and redoing them on this weekend. Cant wait to renew them after having the current ones in since mid July

Good luck with the ironing. I'll have to check out that fotki next week!
Let me set up a reminder right now. I know it will come out great!
I'm waiting for your :trampolin update.
My hair is flat ironed so, i have nothing to do to my hair this weekend.

Thanks so much ladies!:blush3:
I really appreciate the support! Believe me, I need it!
I'm taking my twists down as I type....Pray for me!:pray:

I finally clarified. My hair feels so much better and I deep conditioned. Now, I am putting twist in. Shrinkage is a *****, because my hair goes from being collarbone to ear length. I plan to wear protective styles for the rest of the year hoping to retain more length.

Back