D'Oh!! WHY did I wait so long to start bunning?

aileendq

I could kick myself. I'm on day 3 of bunning (told a coworker today she wouldn't see my hair down til June). I can't believe I waited this long!! My ends are STILL nice and moist from this morning.

And I've discovered other benefits:

1) I don't have to wash as often, since my hair won't be flapping around all stinky.

2) It forces me to pay more attention to my clothes and face in the a.m.

3) If I do it right, it stays put all day, without trips to the ladies room to ascertain that I don't look like a Fraggle...

Makes me wonder how much else I'm missing out on....Off to troll the boards!

A

Yeah, I kind of thought buns were boring but I finally gave in and my ends are thanking me. To me they are still a little boring but it makes wearing my hair down much more dramatic!

aileendq said:
I could kick myself. I'm on day 3 of bunning (told a coworker today she wouldn't see my hair down til June). I can't believe I waited this long!! My ends are STILL nice and moist from this morning.

And I've discovered other benefits:

1) I don't have to wash as often, since my hair won't be flapping around all stinky.

2) It forces me to pay more attention to my clothes and face in the a.m.

3) If I do it right, it stays put all day, without trips to the ladies room to ascertain that I don't look like a Fraggle...

Makes me wonder how much else I'm missing out on....Off to troll the boards!

A

Looking like a fraggle :lol:. The funny thing is I have always wore buns but there were so many other things I was doing wrong that the length wasn't accumulation.

Guyaneek said:
Yeah, I kind of thought buns were boring but I finally gave in and my ends are thanking me. To me they are still a little boring but it makes wearing my hair down much more dramatic!

Haha, I got hooked on the bun bandwagon too! I decided to begin wearing buns to sleep in (just because I don't want my hair all in my face and whatnot) and girl, I took it down early this morning while watching Fresh Prince and I LOVED the way it looked after bunning. And I never wear my hair even remotely curled; if I see what looks like a wave I'll run for the flat iron. But I didn't this time. I took pics haha:

http://public.fotki.com/pokazhi-mne-lyubov/december-19-2006/

Back