Does your SO like your hair?

My SO always suggests that I get a perm! He likes it pressed but when I complain about it reverting he suggests the perm again. He claims that I look cute either way, but then again his mind is always on the perm:ohwell:

Mine doesn't care if I BC. He doesn't care if it is long or short, he just likes it natural. He also loves kinky hair! The more natural the better. Length doesn't matter to him!:ohwell:

lets just say when i called him and told him i cut off all my hair...he was afraid. LOL

but in all honesty i stopped caring a long time ago. if its not long dark (and i recently found out straight) he doesnt care for it. i had a weave just like that and he was begging me to come visit him (we go to different schools) but too bad, all he saw was pics. and that time i had short blonde hair i thought he was gonna leave me. :lachen:

the first day he saw me post-BC he didnt say anything which is how i knew he hated it...when i stretched it and showed him i was SL he said "so that means you could go upstairs and straighten it? :yawn:" i laughed and said yeah i could...but i wont...

the next day i had the same style, a WNG, and i wore a strapless dress and sandals. he loved my hair then and tried to compliment me..."you look like a lighter skinnier younger jill scott, babe" :look: thank you is all i said. its ok, i plan to straighten all the time when i get past APL.

Mine is just thrilled that I'm wearing my own hair instead of a lace front. I'm trying to grow mine out before getting it evened up so I'll still have enough to bun. I showed him some of the beautiful fotkis from here and said "This is what I want to accomplish." He doesn't question my buns anymore. :yep:

My SO gets an attitude every time I just trim my hair. He's more hiar obsessed than I am.... he wants my hair to be loooonnnnggggg.

DH met me with my hair a "work in progress" and it still is (I had a few major setbacks). He loves me ... despite my hair ... and he is all for anything that will make it better. Baggies, honey, cocktails, matronly buns, henna, everything. I love him so much and feel very lucky. :yep:

My husband really wants me to have an Afro. Which is not a problem except that I have relaxed hair and I'm not currently interested in going natural. :look:

He has this gorgeous 2-something curly hair that looks like his father's, but he always tries to straighten it as much as possible. He says he'll wear it curly when I get a fro. :laugh:

Other than that, he tells me "I do too much to my hair and should just use shampoo like he does."

MY HUSBAND HATES PERMS & WEAVES

he prefers the TWA or if its long, he likes it natural

he can tolerate micros more than cornrows

bf hates my bonnet and when i prepoo and wear a plastic bag on my head to sleep but when i finish up with a rollerset he cant keep his hands out of it. he even likes me f-ed up twits outs.

he dosent really like my extensions he says i dont need them anymore i feel otherwise though.

the other day i told him i wanted to self relax while i was here and he freaked out though. he's afraid im going to mess it up and then my hair is going to messed up and im going to be a huge ***** for the rest of the summer. he's kinda right though but i know i wont mess up.

Back