Does your SO act sexually deprived?...

i am glad things worked themselves out via communication--but whay wasnt this talked about earlier in the situation--im confused on how two people can be intimate in a relationship and not undersatnd what type of sex-drive your partner has--dont people discuss wants, needs, prefereneces and xyz?

Nope I'm the one that acts sexually deprived. Sad but true. I don't know turning 30 has done something to me. I got to have it all the time. Well I wish I could. LOL

ok ladies so we had a talk last night...

well i told him how i felt and then he completly admitted that he does act extra as of late. he said that he understands where i am coming from and will tone it down a bit because he is far from unsatisfied. so i asked him why? and he said that he has just always been very physically attracted to me its been in overdrive lately for whatever reason...:rolleyes:

well i am just glad that i wasn't actually going crazy! he saw how i could think that lately...i don't know maybe its because i just got a brazilian wax...:lachen:

Oh-you should have said that in your first post. That's definitely it:yep:

i am glad things worked themselves out via communication--but whay wasnt this talked about earlier in the situation--im confused on how two people can be intimate in a relationship and not undersatnd what type of sex-drive your partner has--dont people discuss wants, needs, prefereneces and xyz?

well we have a great sex life. i know what he wants - he know what i want and for the most part we are in sync as far as sex drive it was just that lately he had been in overdrive. so i came in here just to see if any ladies were experiencing the same thing. at first i thought i was just trippin but i realized that he was acting exactly like my moms pomeranian who has an unhealthy relationship with her and humps her leg any chance he gets...

I feel your pain too:perplexed. My ex-DH was the same way:nono:. . . .

Sorry you went through that. Trust I know it is no fun. I was beginning to think it was just me being selfish or not being appreciative. Glad to see I am not the only woman who has had this feeling. I truly think I am heading in the same direction as far as being exes.

ok ladies so we had a talk last night...

well i told him how i felt and then he completly admitted that he does act extra as of late. he said that he understands where i am coming from and will tone it down a bit because he is far from unsatisfied. so i asked him why? and he said that he has just always been very physically attracted to me its been in overdrive lately for whatever reason...:rolleyes:

well i am just glad that i wasn't actually going crazy! he saw how i could think that lately...i don't know maybe its because i just got a brazilian wax...:lachen:

Girl if you would have mentioned that i first you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble that's it right there I got a Brazilian and my SO didn't know what to do with himself. You've got to be careful of those wax they are really potent

Girl if you would have mentioned that i first you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble that's it right there I got a Brazilian and my SO didn't know what to do with himself. You've got to be careful of those wax they are really potent

Aint that the truth!...Make him want to put his face in it...oooh...I'm probably not allowed to say that. Anyhow...I think the smoothness gets em'.

But as for the topic... I'm usually the one that acts deprived.:ohwell:

Back