DOES YOUR PIBBS HAVE A SERIAL NUMBER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyZ

On the warranty card it says put the serial number on it... I can't find it...

Where is it located?

TIA

I'm not sure about the 512. On the 514, it's on the back of the hood. If I remember correctly, it's 6 digits. ###~### HTH

Co-sign with MtAiry Honey, I looked on the back of the hood (514) and there is a small white sticker that has six digits on it with the model # etc., etc. I hope that's it...

I have the 514... All I see on the back is the model number, where it was made, the voltage, htz, watts... I wonder if anyone else has a serial number:perplexed

514 is the model number. That 6 digit number with this ~ between it, that's the serial number ###~###.

LaPaciencia: That is the serial number, there's no other identifying numbers. That's also what I put on my warranty card.

If I am not mistaken... I think that is the voltage 110~125 volts..
Being a electrician, the ~ is a symbol meaning AC voltage... But I could be wrong... IDK

If I am not mistaken... I think that is the voltage 110~125 volts..
Being a electrician, the ~ is a symbol meaning AC voltage... But I could be wrong... IDK
I don't know then, I'll check it out whan I get home. I did put that 6 digit number (I don't know if it was that exact number) on my warranty though:lachen: Once I do, I'll come back and let ya know. I'm sure others will chime in though.

I have not mailed my warranty card yet, because I don't know where to find the serial number...:perplexed

LadyZ, I think you're right... I did a google search on the six digits 110-125 and they do correspond to voltage, plus the same numbers are on the back of my hood too so that rules out the serial # idea. I checked it over once again and nothing new. It could be on the inside of the hood by the motor ...but I dare not even think that:nono:....no better not type that...bad thoughts ...lol...(backs away from Pibbs with screwdriver)!!!!
I have not sent my card out yet either...

Last edited:
Maybe someone will see this post and help... I have looked all over it and could not find a number... I hope someone knows where to find it...:look:

I couldn't find mine either. :perplexed I will wait to see what you ladies come up with and then fill out my warranty card, too.

No, I haven't found a serial number either. Didn't one of the ladies that made this all possible say that Tony was going to mail our receipts out when this promo was over? Don't we have to show proof of purchase to make the warranty valid?

I haven't called cust svc, but I put the 6 digit number on there from the back of the hood and sent my warranty off with a copy of the receipt. Apparently, that's the voltage number...:ohwell::grin:

Hey VSLady, could you ask Toni about the serial number? If not, could you talk to your contact person at Pibbs regarding this? I've looked everywhere on Onyx after I found out that the number I sent was wrong, I can't find it anywhere.

No, I haven't found a serial number either. Didn't one of the ladies that made this all possible say that Tony was going to mail our receipts out when this promo was over? Don't we have to show proof of purchase to make the warranty valid?

You guys didn't receive your receipts with your item?!!! I must be reading this wrong? Please, can someone set me straight on this, thanks

so let me get this straight...we ain't supposed to call, we don't have Imperial Sales # or email and we ain't supposed to call because it "bothers" them, we don't get the receipt with the item, we can't order with a credit card, paypal, check, email but have to use a money order, and we can't locate the serial # which is needed to register the product....but that's all ok cause Tony A done did us a HUGE favor by giving us the Pibbs at a discount price, so we gotta be grateful and not question him or bug him cause he didn't benefit from our money, right?! I have been debating buying this Pibbs for a while, but all of these things have been on my mind for a minute. Now if I'm wrong and I am missing something, please, someone let me know cause I admit I have not read all the posts concerning this deal, and yes, I know that I don't have to participate, i get that, but I am considering the deal and just want to get my facts straight, call me an educated consumer... that is all.

any updates? I want to send in my MO today, but this makes me a bit concerned.

If a serial # is not given = no warranty, then that should equal = paying less...right?

so let me get this straight...we ain't supposed to call, we don't have Imperial Sales # or email and we ain't supposed to call because it "bothers" them, we don't get the receipt with the item, we can't order with a credit card, paypal, check, email but have to use a money order, and we can't locate the serial # which is needed to register the product....but that's all ok cause Tony A done did us a HUGE favor by giving us the Pibbs at a discount price, so we gotta be grateful and not question him or bug him cause he didn't benefit from our money, right?! I have been debating buying this Pibbs for a while, but all of these things have been on my mind for a minute. Now if I'm wrong and I am missing something, please, someone let me know cause I admit I have not read all the posts concerning this deal, and yes, I know that I don't have to participate, i get that, but I am considering the deal and just want to get my facts straight, call me an educated consumer... that is all.

You haven't missed one thing. You got it girl!

we ain't supposed to call because it "bothers" them, we don't get the receipt with the item, we can't order with a credit card, paypal, check, email but have to use a money order, and we can't locate the serial # which is needed to register the product....but that's all ok cause Tony A done did us a HUGE favor by giving us the Pibbs at a discount price, so we gotta be grateful and not question him or bug him cause he didn't benefit from our money, right?!

In a nutshell, Girl!

:notworthy:thankyou::realitycheck:

any updates? I want to send in my MO today, but this makes me a bit concerned.

If a serial # is not given = no warranty, then that should equal = paying less...right?

There is no serial number on the Pibbs dryer. The warranty card is general and is sent with all Pibbs products. Not all Pibbs products have serial numbers.

No serial # does not = no warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back