DOES YOUR PIBBS HAVE A SERIAL NUMBER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no serial number on the Pibbs dryer. The warranty card is general and is sent with all Pibbs products. Not all Pibbs products have serial numbers.

No serial # does not = no warranty.

Thank you.....for posting before I did. Because all of the questions have been answered!

1) Money Orders = no credit card fees, no paypal fees, no bounced checks which would charge the company's account more fees.

2) Tony will mail the receipts at the closing of the deal.....he will sit down and mail them with the current date

3) DO NOT CALL TONY Having 50/11 people calling him about the same dang thing IS annoying. PM Vslady or myself and we will handle it. This is technically bulk order pricing. Bulk order pricing = 1 big shipment to 1 place with 1 payment. However he agreed to dropship with no shipping charges, take indie payments at the same cost. So YES he did do us a favor.

Last edited:
thanks for clarifiying. But I have to disagree with you when you say his receiving calls is annoying, receiving calls from customers, potential customers, should never be viewed as annoying, those who run their own businesses should know this. Also, accepting only money orders is whack and all the excuse about fees is not going to cover that up. Also, if he is taking orders as they come in, then shipping, he can also send the receipt with the order, anything else is just an excuse. I know you want to defend him because of the work you put into this. I appreciate you and what you did. But that is seperate from my criticism of the way Tony A is doing this deal... and yes, I know, therefor, I ain't got to order, but I am glad this is a board where we can pose questions, criticism, etc. and get to the bottom of issues...it's all good.

Last edited:
thanks for clarifiying. But I have to disagree with you when you say his receiving calls is annoying, receiving calls from customers, potential customers, should never be viewed as annoying, those who run their own businesses should know this.

Tony sees ME as the business he is selling too. Not you. He is selling wholesale to ME and dropshipping for ME.

Also, accepting only money orders is whack and all the excuse about fees is not going to cover that up.

Again....wholesale bulk orders are usually done with ONE payment. However due to the concern of the board about money handling. Tony finally agreed to take indie payments.....he initally wanted ME to send one payment.

Also, if he is taking orders as they come in, then shipping, he can also send the receipt with the order, anything else is just an excuse.

Well I suppose he could, however I should be issuing your receipts since he is selling to ME. But knowing that the board would be uneasy with that one......he's agreed to do the receipts and handle returns. But if you really really want a reciept like right now....PM me and i can give u one.

I know you want to defend him because of the work you put into this. I appreciate you and what you did. But that is seperate from my criticism of the way Tony A is doing this deal.

Trust me we went through a few people before deciding on Tony, so did VSLADY. Tony was recommended highly by the Pibbs Manufacturers. And if we believed he was not working in our favor...........:nono:

.. and yes, I know, therefor, I ain't got to order, but I am glad this is a board where we can pose questions, criticism, etc. and get to the bottom of issues...it's all good.

Absolutely

Last edited:
Tony sees ME as the business he is selling too. Not you. He is selling wholesale to ME and dropshipping for ME.

Tony can see YOU as whatever he wants...but he is wrong and his business etiquette is skewed. He is accepting payment from individuals, so he is selling to me and others..the fact that some don't care about this little fact is fine...but I am still going to point this out.

Again....wholesale bulk orders are usually done with ONE payment. However due to the concern of the board about money handling. Tony finally agreed to take indie payments.....he initally wanted ME to send one payment.

yes, I get this, but once again he is accepting individual orders so he is dealing with many customers and he should view them as such and be happy he has customers to receive calls from

Well I suppose he could, however I should be issuing your receipts since he is selling to ME. But knowing that the board would be uneasy with that one......he's agreed to do the receipts and handle returns. But if you really really want a reciept like right now....PM me and i can give u one.

Sorry, but ain't no SUPPOSED to this. You purchase an item, you receive a receipt...BUSINESS 101. All the excuses in the world ain't gonna change that. And how are you going to pull a receipt out of thin air, do you currently have the receipts? If not,then you are going to get them from him...makes no sense, if I buy from him, I should be able to receive receipt from him.

Trust me we went through a few people before deciding on Tony, so did VSLADY. Tony was recommended highly by the Pibbs Manufacturers. And if we believed he was not working in our favor...........

yes, I know you believe this...I'm simply pointing out the man's business practice are subpar, that's the truth and it ain't gonna change. He is providing an item and we are giving him money, it's an exchange, he ain't GIVING us nothing.

.. and yes, I know, therefor, I ain't got to order, but I am glad this is a board where we can pose questions, criticism, etc. and get to the bottom of issues...it's all good.

If your that ungrateful to not except a deal that helps you pay less money on a quality product why don't you just go buy one for the regular price and call it a day.

Last edited:
If your that ungreatful to except a deal that helps you pay less money on a quality product why don't you just go buy one for the regular price and call it a day.

And if you think that being an informed, proactive consumer makes me ungrateful...then why don't you go and buy it for me, 'cause you really are naive.

AMEN!!!!!

P.S. Lisana, you are the only one that does not seem to get it. Everyone else (the people who actually purchased) seem very satisfied with the level of customer service they have received.

If your that ungreatful to not except a deal that helps you pay less money on a quality product why don't you just go buy one for the regular price and call it a day.

Was that really necessary.:nono: Tell you what, go back and READ the original thread about the dryer. That would have saved you a lot of words....you should be tired by now.

And if you think that being an informed, proactive consumer makes me ungrateful...then why don't you go and buy it for me, 'cause you really are naive.

I apologize if this seems rude, but why are you so invested and seemingly pressed over this if you have not purchased one/don't plan on purchasing one? There are no major problems or complaints except from you and it has all been clearly explained and the receipts are forthcoming. If the receipts (which seem to be your major bone of contention) are that crucial, just don't purchase and keep it moving.

AMEN!!!!!

P.S. Lisana, you are the only one that does not seem to get it. Everyone else (the people who actually purchased) seem very satisfied with the level of customer service they have received.

no, actually you don't get it, but that's ok. and I don't care what everyone feels about anything...I'm my own person and I wasn't satisfied which is why I inquire, ask, seek, etc. I do me, everyone else can do them.

Was that really necessary.:nono: Tell you what, go back and READ the original thread about the dryer. That would have saved you a lot of words....you should be tired by now.

it was about as necessary as someone calling me ungrateful. Don't be a hypocrite....cause that is tiring as well.

How about if this is not the deal for you just go somewhere else and stop complaining when you haven't even purchased one yet. You can call me naive all you want you dont know me. I have plenty I can call you from just reading your post but I choose not to go there. The End.

Last edited:

Tony can see YOU as whatever he wants...but he is wrong and his business etiquette is skewed. He is accepting payment from individuals, so he is selling to me and others..the fact that some don't care about this little fact is fine...but I am still going to point this out.

yes, I get this, but once again he is accepting individual orders so he is dealing with many customers and he should view them as such and be happy he has customers to receive calls from

Sorry, but ain't no SUPPOSED to this. You purchase an item, you receive a receipt...BUSINESS 101. All the excuses in the world ain't gonna change that. And how are you going to pull a receipt out of thin air, do you currently have the receipts? If not,then you are going to get them from him...makes no sense, if I buy from him, I should be able to receive receipt from him.

Trust me we went through a few people before deciding on Tony, so did VSLADY. Tony was recommended highly by the Pibbs Manufacturers. And if we believed he was not working in our favor...........

yes, I know you believe this...I'm simply pointing out the man's business practice are subpar, that's the truth and it ain't gonna change. He is providing an item and we are giving him money, it's an exchange, he ain't GIVING us nothing.

Lisana,

I understand what you're saying, but at the end of a day, it's a wholesale deal and he was doing us a HUGE favor by accepting individual deals, cuz based on the Pibbs thread, there's no way we could pool together the resources for one payment at one time

I apologize if this seems rude, but why are you so invested and seemingly pressed over this if you have not purchased one/don't plan on purchasing one? There are no major problems or complaints except from you and it has all been clearly explained and the receipts are forthcoming. If the receipts (which seem to be your major bone of contention) are that crucial, just don't purchase and keep it moving.

I actually said in previous post that I was considering purchasing this... therefore, it makes sense for me to question the way I have been. If others don't understand, that's fine. and you can keep it moving as well. thanks

I didnt call you ungrateful, so check yourself on that one.

The deal was great, you cannot deny that. Once again, all of this was EXPLAINED before the pibbs was listed for this price. People voted on whether or not they were even interested in this transactions.

Tell you what, go buy a Conair from Sally's and shut up.:blush:

it was about as necessary as someone calling me ungrateful. Don't be a hypocrite....cause that is tiring as well.

Lisana,

I understand what you're saying, but at the end of a day, it's a wholesale deal and he was doing us a HUGE favor by accepting individual deals, cuz based on the Pibbs thread, there's no way we could pool together the resources for one payment at one time

Exactly.......................

How about if this is not the deal for you just go somewhere else and stop complaining when you haven't even purchased one yet. You can call me naive all youwant you dont know me. I have plenty I can call you from just reading your post but I choose not to go there. The End.

you already went there, nice trying to back track. if the deal is not for me,t hen fine, but I have the right to question it and point out the issues I have a problem with, if you don't like it then fine. But take responsibility for your words in this thread and i will take responsibility for mine. thanks

Lisana,

that's fine and I as I said before I appreciate the effort on YOUR part, but I have issue with Tony's end, that's my right to express this and I am gald you are so dedicated about the deal you made. You made a lot of women happy. And I am just as dedicated in being an educated consumer who asks the hard questions, i know there are many who appreciate this as well. So we can agree to disagree, thanks

I actually said in previous post that I was considering purchasing this... therefore, it makes sense for me to question the way I have been. If others don't understand, that's fine. and you can keep it moving as well. thanks
smh The tone of your posts reek of attempts at being condescending and trying to point out flaws where none exist. Your psuedo concerns have all been properly addressed and yet you continue to whine and complain...about what exactly? If you don't like it, once you made up your mind (which was a while ago) let it go. Objectively speaking, you are coming off as petty and catty and trying to rain on the pibbs parade which I do not think is your intention.

Last edited:
I didnt call you ungrateful, so check yourself on that one.

The deal was great, you cannot deny that. Once again, all of this was EXPLAINED before the pibbs was listed for this price. People voted on whether or not they were even interested in this transactions.

Tell you what, go buy a Conair from Sally's and shut up.:blush:

i never said you did, so check yoself...shut up :lachen:

smh The tone of your posts reek of attempts at being condescending and trying to point out flaws where none exist. Your psuedo concerns have all been properly addressed and yet you continue to whine and complain...about what exactly? If you don't like it, once you made up your mind (which was a while ago) let it go. Objectively speaking, you are coming off as petty and catty and trying to rain on the pibbs parade which I do not think is your intention.

I am no more petty than you and others, please leave your hypocrisy for those who don't know. This thread reeks of those looking for a fight and then pulling the card calling me on my behavior, typical tactic to try and take focus off of them. Others have come into this thread for no reason other than to to argue with me and then turn around and call me on my behavior because I won't let them get ignant. if you don't like it, let it go. And you are coming off as catty and petty. Please accept responsibility for your behavior in this thread and I will accept mine.

I am no more petty than you and others, please leave your hypocrisy for those who don't know. Others have come into this thread for no reason toher than to to argue with me and then turn around and call me on my behavior because I won't let them get ignant. Please accept responsibility for your behavior in this thread and I will accept mine.
Are you serious? i came in asking an innocent question about why you are trying to tear done this good thing when you have clearly stated you are not buying one. All of the questions have been answered, not just here but in the main pibbs thread yet you continue to drone on and on. I asked you a question and had no ill intentions. So i accept my responsibility for almost letting your lunacy rope me in. I'm too intelligent to fall for the hype of you trying to be a mini Karl Rove and spin things on me.

Do you sell imitation Pibbs or something? Is this taking money or business away from you? I challenge you to organize something like this, but do it bigger and better with no complaints. Until then, that is all. Dueces!

Are you serious? i came in asking an innocent question about why you are trying to tear done this good thing when you have clearly stated you are not buying one. All of the questions have been answered, not just here but in the main pibbs thread yet you continue to drone on and on. I asked you a question and had no ill intentions. So i accept my responsibility for almost letting your lunacy rope me in. I'm too intelligent to fall for the hype of you trying to be a mini Karl Rove and spin things on me.

Do you sell imitation Pibbs or something? Is this taking money or business away from you? I challenge you to organize something like this, but do it bigger and better with no complaints. Until then, that is all. Dueces!

yes I'm serious, you continue to drone on and on and I see, will continue to do so. And your intelligence is showing, since you are still here. Challenge me!!! WHO IS YOU! you can't challenge me to anything. How about yo cahllenge yourself to get some folks to the polls, challenge that! I've got about 60 already, how about you?

Last edited:
yes I'm serious, you continue to drone on and on and I see, will continue to do so. And your intelligence is showing, since you are still here. Challenge me!!! WHO IS YOU! you can't challenge me to anything. How about yo cahllenge yourself to get some folks to the poles, challenge that! I've got about 60 already, how about you?
Um it's polls not poles. Who is I? Somebody who can form an articulate and intelligent sentence. I'm very politically active and if all you can get to vote is 60 people, you have a long way to go. Done that in an hour. I will not continue this battle of verbal wits with somebody who is obviously unarmed. Good day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back