Does Your Man Know About LHCF?

SvelteVelvet

If so, how soon did he know?

What was his reaction?

Do you share stories from the board with him?

Do you let him know this where you get your hair tips?

Yes..I'm serious. :perplexed

-he knew from the beginning

What was his reaction?
-he was upset at first, but he's okay with it now

-I sure do. Most news, or funnies, I share with him.

- I do. He likes talking/laughing about pre-poos, stretching, cones, etc. He's accepted that I use/mix products, and have gained a wealth of knowledge.

- I know.

he's known since a little after a month of dating.

He doesn't mind it but doesn't like me being on it when he's talking :rolleyes:

I tell him some stuff from him, and some I don't.

He's knows this is were i learned to rollerset and get hairstyle ideas :lol:

yes. Right away.

What was his reaction?
He didn't seem to care initially, because I wa sjust a lurker. But, when I started posting, it seems like he always complained how I was on the board.

Yeah, I used to, but then I stopped. I would read him opinions and posts and he would ask me how I could be talking to a bunch of 'boughie women' all day. He thinks that we have issues. So, I stopped discussing the board with him

Yes. Obviously. I take plenty of hair pics and wear the styles I see (Thanks Traycee for this PS I am doing now). I remember I was taking pics of a new bun and even my son said " Mommy, I think the girls will like that picture". I knew I had gone too far, :lachen:

LOL. What's worse is when DH couldn't take the pix, I had HIM (my son) take them. He asked me who was gonna see it and I said "the girls on teh computer". Now, he just thinks its normal and takes pics for me like every 5-6 days lmao.

My DH knows that I communicate with a ton of ladies at a 'hair site', but he doesn't know the name of it, and he doesn't need to know the name of it. :rolleyes:

If so, how soon did he know? It was a while after we started dating.

What was his reaction? He thinks it's very nice.

Do you share stories from the board with him? No I don't.

Do you let him know this where you get your hair tips? He never asked.

Yeah, he knows - some of the thought-provoking questions on the board give us great topics for conversation.

I honestly think he's reaping benefits off the 6.50 too. The other day he asked me to come on here and search for something to get rid of whiteheads.

If so, how soon did he know? As soon as he noticed me spending all day on this site:blush:
What was his reaction? He thought it was cute that i was so into hair
Do you share stories from the board with him? Yes, he even recall's a few usernames...he's always trying to peek at my screen talking about "wow, that hair board has some good looking ladies":wallbash::wallbash:. He even knows what a co-wash is and what baggying is.
Do you let him know this where you get your hair tips? Yes

Last edited:
LOL he knows and he makes fun of me taking hair pics in the bathroom. We don't discuss anything from the board, but I sometimes catch him peeking over my shoulder.

my DH knew as soon as I found out about the site, because he always knew i was a hair fanatic and i found something to feed into my addiction even more

at first he was cool, then upset (cuz i'd be on all the time), now its up and down with him

yes, i tell him stories, and sometimes (not a lot), but sometimes I'd have him look at it with me like i used to look on his forums (nike talk) with him.

he calls us a "fake nike talk"

Back