Does your hair get oily???

Shariracquel

Ok girls, my hair is so wierd. I really can't go a week without washing my hair because it gets so oily and get this, I do not use grease or anything like that on my hair. And really all I use on my hair after its washed is a dime size drop of Paul Mitchell serum, and I dont use anything else for the rest of the week?

Does anyone else have this problem, because it might not sound like a serious problem but when my hair is so oily, it seems to shed a bit more. Not like a dangerous amount but it starts to shed, and as soon as I see that I have to wash my hair - until its oily again and starts to shed once more.

Do you have any advice on what I can do, to prevent this from happening? Maybe I shouldn't wrap my hair everyday, but if i dont then what do I do??

My hair does this too! I can't go longer than a week either. For example, if i shampoo my hair on Saturday, it looks like I have put some type of oil on it by Thursday. I don't know what's going on either. I don't think that it is anything to worry about. But, I have a co-worker that can go 2 weeks without shampooing her hair.

Back