Does your DH or SO have their own length goals for your hair?

Dh wants my hair to be at BSL. He loves long hair. He got mad at me when I slacked off and my hair stayed the same length. He takes my pics for me.

Hericane, what does your husband want. I know he was very particular when I trimmed your hair.

DH says he doesn't care but he can't keep his hands out of my hair. The longer it gets the more he compliments.

longhairluva said:
Dh wants my hair to be at BSL. He loves long hair. He got mad at me when I slacked off and my hair stayed the same length. He takes my pics for me.

Your hair is beautiful.

My Bf just told me that he would like my hair to be really long, about midback length or longer if that's possible.

longhairluva said:
Thank you. And my Dh asked about your pic and said your hair was stunning. He asked about the shine too. He wanted me to ask you what did you use.:lol:

Amla oil and amla oil lite.

dlewis said:
Hericane, what does your husband want. I know he was very particular when I trimmed your hair.

DH says he doesn't care but he can't keep his hands out of my hair. The longer it gets the more he compliments.

Eh... so ya'll had a MS meetup without me?? :confused:

HE JUST LIKE IT LONG - MIND YOU HE MET ME WITH MY HAIR SHORT WITH HONEY BLONDE HIGHLITES IN A PIXIE CUT. I TOLD HIM HE HAS TO BE PATIENT. SO I PURPOSELY TELL HIM I'M ON A 3 YEAR PLAN UNTIL DECEMBER 2010 SO HE WON'T GET ALL INPATIENT AND DISSAPOINTED.

MsDee4 said:

Not yet............:lol: .................but I guess we need to have one since several members have pm'ed me about it.

Hericane and I are both in the same town and we've know each other for a while, before the forum. But we didn't know we were both one this board

nomoweavesfome said:
HE JUST LIKE IT LONG - MIND YOU HE MET ME WITH MY HAIR SHORT WITH HONEY BLONDE HIGHLITES IN A PIXIE CUT. I TOLD HIM HE HAS TO BE PATIENT. SO I PURPOSELY TELL HIM I'M ON A 3 YEAR PLAN UNTIL DECEMBER 2010 SO HE WON'T GET ALL INPATIENT AND DISSAPOINTED.

I think that hair is past shoulder.......:)

last week me and SO got into an argument about whether or not Storm is black (he swore up and down that Storm always looked white and wasn't black until Halle Berry played her in the movie). So I found a bunch of old comic book covers and her bio online to prove that she is and always has been black and I showed him this pic. Then the next day out of the blue he says "remember the cover where she was kissing that guy? Well if you can get your hair to look like that, do it!"

This is the pic

Uncanny_X-Men_-289.gif

Umm, I highly doubt that this is in the realm of possibilities for me, but I'll try my best :eek:

naicendivine said:
last week me and SO got into an argument about whether or not Storm is black (he swore up and down that Storm always looked white and wasn't black until Halle Berry played her in the movie). So I found a bunch of old comic book covers and her bio online to prove that she is and always has been black and I showed him this pic. Then the next day out of the blue he says "remember the cover where she was kissing that guy? Well if you can get your hair to look like that, do it!"

This is the pic

Uncanny_X-Men_-289.gif

Umm, I highly doubt that this is in the realm of possibilities for me, but I'll try my best :eek:

It's possible...........;)

naicendivine said:

This is the pic

Uncanny_X-Men_-289.gif

lol. Now this is good. You grow girl. GROW!

Mine always say leave it long. APL is long in his eyes. So I am good. Now I have always wanted to see what I would like like with a short cut. His soulution to that one, "Buy a wig!"

Well, he's still in shock that I cut it to be natural, so any length would be good for him.

dlewis said:
Hericane, what does your husband want. I know he was very particular when I trimmed your hair. So ya saw him watching ya like a hawk, huh? :lol: He'd love to see my hair anywhere from lower BSL to midback!:D Me too!

DH says he doesn't care but he can't keep his hands out of my hair. Aw Sooky Sooky!;) I know he's loving them silky tresses! The longer it gets the more he compliments.

What's your personal goal, D?

MsDee4 said:

:blush: Oh Wee! MsDee4, you know we'd neva do that. We wouldn't want you to have to open up a can on us! :naughty::grin: I didn't realize you were in MS, but like D said, she & I are locals & knew each other before the board. But we ain't trying to keep no secrets :sekret: or hold out on ya. So come let's get that MS meet on!;)

HERicane10 said:
What's your personal goal, D?

DH asked that recently and I really don't know.:lol: I would love to wear it in two long braids most of the time. Once I get to mbl maybe I'll have a better idea.

Mine wants it long but I told him I had to be natural so I guess we shall see something mutually benefial in the next year or two. I think when he says long he wants it somewhere in the back. My goal is BSL so I think we both will get what we want.

That storm comic book shot is too funny.

dlewis said:
DH asked that recently and I really don't know.:lol: I would love to wear it in two long braids most of the time. Once I get to mbl maybe I'll have a better idea.

I think MBL or WL would look awesome on you!;) Natchez, could have its very on Pokahontas!:grin:

OT: D, you find the cutest hair toys! You better stop holding out on a sista! :) I loove those Flexi-8! I'm ordering some for me and Nia this week!

HERicane10 said:
I think MBL or WL would look awesome on you!;) Natchez, could have its very on Pokahontas!:grin:

OT: D, you find the cutest hair toys! You better stop holding out on a sista! :) I loove those Flexi-8! I'm ordering some for me and Nia this week!

These are wonderful, I love them. No stress on the hair at all.

My DH's original goal was just above APL. At the time, my hair was SL, so his goal was a loooong way off. In fact, he wasn't sure I'd be able to reach it! I'm happy to say I passed his goal with this last touchup. :D

Now he's dying for me to hit BSL. :lol:

Back