does the brand of vitamins matter? PP,GNC,VS...etc

FineChyna

i noticed alot of people use purtitain pride and vitamin shoppe items rather than GNC items. does the brand itself matter or are you guys going by what is the cheapest price? i notice some people take supplements individually rather than the combos that some vitamin place offer, which i understand why.

can someone explain if the brand matters?

I think it shouldn't matter but in some cases it does (IMO). For certain vitamins, I'll go cheaper (like my vitamin C with bioflavinoids) but with others like my B-100 vitamins, I've noticed differences with brands. My body seems to respond differently and some brands have a stronger odor. I pay a little more for my Solaray B vitamins and pay less for some others (like the brands Puritan Pride and NOW).

I think the brand of vitamin does matter the gnc biotin did
nothing for my hair but I had better results with pp biotin.
pp mulitvitamins worked better for me than walmart brands.

Re: does the brand of vitamins matter? PP,GNC,VS..

Hmmmm, now I'm learning something. Well, I got my biotin and B-complex from pp, but I got my multivitamin from Vitamin World. I've been taking the multi for a few months and thought that it didn't seem to do any better than Centrum, which costs a lot less. Do any of you ladies take a multivitamin that you would swear by?

Thanks for the info.

I swear by the GNC multivitamin.
smile.gif

I swear by puritan pride green source multivitamin it is by
far the best multivitamin I have used it is also one of their best selling vitamin.

Cybra, do you take Vitamin World's Mega Vita Min for Women? It has more vitamins and minerals than regular Centrum and includes herbs specific for women. I like it. I found out that Puritan Pride and Vitamin World is the same company, but they don't always offer the same items.

Back