Does mixing Porosity Control with another conditioner yield the same results?

lonei

Hey ladies

I normally use PC after I deep condition with Giovanni. I leave PC in for 5 mins then detangle my hair with it in in the shower. The comb generally glides through. Do you think the results would be the same if I mixed it with Giovanni? I just want to elliminate the extra step of getting bacvk into the shower again!

Thanks

Whenever I use Porosity Control, I mix it with another conditioner. It always works better for me that way. I don't have very good results when I use it alone.

I mixed some with a silk protein conditioner, but have yet to use it. I don't see why it wouldn't work, you should try it. I feel ya on the in and out of the shower. I also mix some PC shampoo in with diluted chelating shampoo and it seems to cancel out the stripped feeling.

I mixed some with a silk protein conditioner, but have yet to use it. I don't see why it wouldn't work, you should try it. I feel ya on the in and out of the shower. I also mix some PC shampoo in with diluted chelating shampoo and it seems to cancel out the stripped feeling.
Really? That seems like a very good idea. I may have to try that. On another note, I may try mixing some of my PC with my DC to see if will help with detangling. Since my hair's went crazy on me, I'm trying to find or do everything possible to reduce this crazy tangling and breakage.

Hey ladies

I normally use PC after I deep condition with Giovanni. I leave PC in for 5 mins then detangle my hair with it in in the shower. The comb generally glides through. Do you think the results would be the same if I mixed it with Giovanni? I just want to elliminate the extra step of getting bacvk into the shower again!

Thanks
If you decided to try this, please let us know how it turns out:yep:

Back